Keychain 226-230

Someone who doesn't want either A) Ambushed, or B) Robbed. Also, someone who wants to occasionally notice things, like Abyssal's stealing back artifacts they just absconded with themself.

Pharnacis said:
A fairly green Abyssal just snatched the Keyblade out of the grip of an experienced Sidereal? Well, I certainly didn't expect that.
Sidereals generally suck at dealing with things they haven't planned for. They have a small mote pool, and most of their good buffs (especially in MA) have no combo keywords, so they have to set everything up in advance and can only afford exactly what they think they'll need -- if there's a factor they didn't foresee then they're often in trouble.
Of course, she seems to be using a homebrewed Sidereal charmset, so it's hard to say exactly what she can and can't do, but presumably the same issues apply.

Also, I just realized -- if she doesn't know about Misho's group in detail, she's going to assume that Secret is with Flame and Ben. It's a logical assumption, after all.

Aquillion said:
Pharnacis said:
A fairly green Abyssal just snatched the Keyblade out of the grip of an experienced Sidereal? Well, I certainly didn't expect that.
Sidereals generally suck at dealing with things they haven't planned for. They have a small mote pool, and most of their good buffs (especially in MA) have no combo keywords, so they have to set everything up in advance and can only afford exactly what they think they'll need -- if there's a factor they didn't foresee then they're often in trouble.
Of course, she seems to be using a homebrewed Sidereal charmset, so it's hard to say exactly what she can and can't do, but presumably the same issues apply.

Also, I just realized -- if she doesn't know about Misho's group in detail, she's going to assume that Secret is with Flame and Ben. It's a logical assumption, after all.
Good to know.

On the last bit... I thought about that for a moment, but dismissed it. I'm of the opinion that she is the "she" mentioned to Ten Winds by the yellow-eyed fellow who has been showing up sporadically. This suggests that she has been watching. At the very least, someone has been keeping her updated on the group's activities.

A thought occurs to me: here's hoping Martian Lady doesn't become the Miko Miyazaki of Creation.

Some things that came to mind:

-Secret's Swirly Thing looks a bit like the Swirly Thing that Death from Sandman has

-We need a nickname for the BattleSid. I'm suggesting Martha
thatsmileyto4.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back