Keychain 206 through 210.

I'm of the opinion that Stealth doesn't have an inherent attacker and defender, like, say Melee usually does. (Note, opinion).

The stealther could be setting up an ambush (attacker) or hiding to save his own skin (defender) and if both are Exalts this could switch! Without being a Sidereal with their 'know future unexpected attacks' Charm, it is hard to tell, thus I go neutral. This is the same with Survival wilderness tracking and hiding Essence effects from Essence sight, ect.

This obviously doesn't hold for the Wits+Awareness check for resisting the Unexpectedness of an attack (where the Stealth effect is obviously enhancing an attack).

I could be wrong, but when you use a supernatural stealth effect that a supernatural detection effect nullifies it effectively reducing it to a normal roll off.

Also... ANATHEMA! Hehe, is wrong that I'm excited? Someone mentioned that they must be somewhere realm controlled. That's not exactly true, the Immaculate Faith is the single most popular religion in all of Creation. You don't have to be part of the realm to have at least heard about it. And you definitely don't need to even know much about it to know about the Anathema. But if it is somewhere Realm controlled we're going to get a nice big Wyld Hunt hopefully. And if it isn't, a lot of unprepared guards. Still, this is looking to be a fun chapter.

krrackknut said:
Now, children. What's the moral of this story?
"Always kweep a head-band handy, in case ya cas-mork flawes!"
This doesn't work past a certain level of flaring, and it just so happens that for it to have been able to light up that room, it would have to be past that level.

Stop teaching kids to be stupid.

actually Solars (and possibly other exalts) and spend a small amount of essence to provide enough illumination to light a room, beyond the essence spent this doesn't affect the banner in any way

Smeggedoff said:
actually Solars (and possibly other exalts) and spend a small amount of essence to provide enough illumination to light a room, beyond the essence spent this doesn't affect the banner in any way
According to page 90, it acts as the anima banner does, and does, in fact, act through the anima banner. I usually read up on these things before I post them, you know.

He' ya go.

zimfacemisc.gif

Now go 'way.

So did anyone else note that he cut an M-shaped hole? It's not the most efficient cut, but he did it anyway. Vain, much?

Brickwall said:
So did anyone else note that he cut an M-shaped hole? It's not the most efficient cut, but he did it anyway. Vain, much?
It isn't really "M" shaped. It's just that he did two pairs of horizontal slashes and a pair vertical slashes. Makes sense to me =\ I don't think he was especially trying for a particular shape beyond one he could fit through.

He could have done a triangle. Much faster. And it's not like he wasn't being pursued by the forces of the Underworld or anything.

Brickwall said:
He could have done a triangle. Much faster. And it's not like he wasn't being pursued by the forces of the Underworld or anything.
And wouldn't have netted him as much of a stunt bonus as the [M]isho-cut did.

Duh!

Brickwall said:
He could have done a triangle.
He did. It's just that he did two of them. Two-sword style.

Anyway...

Keytarklaive-cannon! I have reached new levels of silly weaponry.

The drummer is usually the buffiest in a band.

Jukashi said:
Keytarklaive-cannon! I have reached new levels of silly weaponry.
You've yet to create a beam-keytarklaive-cannon-chuck.

Quchu said:
Of course I haven't. You need four arms to play one of those. If only there was some being who was so equipped and was a master of martial arts, marksmanship, swordfighting and musicianship.

But clearly there is no such person available.

Also, I call dibs on a doubleneck soon.

Don't worry, just go ahead. Weaponized doublenecks are devastatingly awesome even without the surprise factor.

Jukashi said:
Quchu said:
Of course I haven't. You need four arms to play one of those. If only there was some being who was so equipped and was a master of martial arts, marksmanship, swordfighting and musicianship.

If such a person does not exist, which he obviously does not, we can make him exist. We have the technology.

To the Wyld!

Sometimes, Jukashi, you don't need 'punchy' to make things awesome.

Jukashi said:
Three Words; Five Days Darkness. This comic is pretty due for a god as a reoccurring cast member, anyway.

I really like Flame's face in panel five. "I'm not involved with the band in anyway. No, sir."

Also, Keytarklaive Katie does not really look like a woman unless you look real hard.

So, any guesses what the group would be called?

krrackknut said:
Sometimes, Jukashi, you don't need 'punchy' to make things awesome.
Jukashi said:
Three Words; Five Days Darkness. This comic is pretty due for a god as a reoccurring cast member, anyway.
I think he was speaking of Sol Invictus, the Sun Unconquered.

Also, Keytarklaive Katie does not really look like a woman unless you look real hard.
After seeing Ghostbusters, I've been on a real kick for spectral girls. (Also, women who look like Sigourney Weaver. o.() ) so all I can say is... "I'd hit it. With an unliscenced, backpack-mounted nuclear accelerator."

So, any guesses what the group would be called?
"Oblivion, lol"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back