Keychain 171 - 175

First the bosom and now the buttock. Are we sure Jukashi isn't being fetishy? And deranged?
Ry, you say that like it's something bad. :mrgreen:

And - ow. that's about to REALLY hurt, or immobilize her. Or both. Poor Nova. :cry:

Mempo said:
I dunno. I kinda like fetishy and deranged!
KkatDiablo.gif

--Kkat

Kkat said:
Mempo said:
I dunno. I kinda like fetishy and deranged!
KkatDiablo.gif

--Kkat
"Insanity is my cup of tea, for crazed are we and full of glee"
Boingy, boingy, boingy, boingy!

:P

Besides, what's life without a few good fetishes?

Besides' date=' what's life without a few good fetishes?[/quote']
On that note, when is anyone else going to send Jukashi KoC fanart for the "mature" section of his fan art gallery? "Homoerotic Undertones" is getting lonely.
KkatSad.gif

--Kkat

Kkat said:
Besides' date=' what's life without a few good fetishes?[/quote']
On that note, when is anyone else going to send Jukashi KoC fanart for the "mature" section of his fan art gallery? "Homoerotic Undertones" is getting lonely.
KkatSad.gif

--Kkat
I would draw some...!

...if I could draw worth a darn.

Maybe...but if that were going on' date=' would Mini-Nova be able to carry some of big Nova's processing capacity to avoid Lag-Death?[/quote']
If Secret can cause le petite morte, she will render little Nova unable to prevent Lag-Death, and Secret will win the day!

--Kkat

What would happen if the bell containing Nova's human form were seperated from Nova's cat form? Exalted Schizophrenia?

Nova's soul-core is based in her true form, specifically in the head: she can move her consciousness to her human body-puppet, but it still needs to be connected. If it were removed it would just be inert, and she wouldn't be able to use it as a backup brain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back