Keychain 171 - 175

OOOW! Damn....!

You know, last night I was thinking that this battle has gone on too long....

But this strip has made it worth it. The fight against Nova has lasted long enough to create just the right level of schadenfreude!

--Kkat

Kyeudo said:
Jukashi said:
Interrogating her.

What else would he be doing?
Copping a quick feel while she's distracted?

Captain Hesperus
Her boobs are probably made of jade-steel. Might not be as fun as it looks.
And as an Immaculate, he's supposed to be sober, non-smoking and celibate. I guess ya get ya jollies where ya can..... :lol:

Captain Hesperus

Kyeudo said:
Her boobs are probably made of jade-steel. Might not be as fun as it looks.
Most likely incorrect. Like real alchemicals, it's likely that her biological-like portions are made of a soft, skin-like clay with squishy stuff beneath, effectively making her have the same softness as a person. However, Alchemicals do not have body heat, so she's probably unpleasantly cold like a toilet seat in the morning. In short, I wouldn't feel that up. Cold boobs are just not worth it.

Essence engines might generate some waste heat.

Or, just for the sake of completion, heat might be a part of the package. If they went so far as to create anatomically correct boobs and such, simulating body warmth might not seem extraneous.

I'm basing this off 1e Alchemicals. I'm sure they've changed it. It'd make boning uncomfortable when either sex of Alchemical were involved, and we know that, in Exalted, the writers try to make EVERYTHING boneable.

Some of the 1E charms an Alchemical could install gave options for fully warm, soft and pliable flesh, and one even included an entire library of sexual techniques and granted the Alchemical inhuman skill at using them. Somehow...considering they put such charms in...they were already intended to be bedable.

. . .That 'krak' sound effect worries me. Did the flimsy gods armor smash against Nova in a painful way, or did he. . break her? If it's the latter, I wonder if it penetrated and hit little Nova or the Secret experiment chamber or wherever she's being held. And Ten Winds has been getting soundless panels messing with Blossom, including that one where he was elbowing her in the ribs or something. Either a background gag or something more interesting, with him having some gadget or bit of info from her later.

Also, Hi, first post. I'm a completely uninteresting person who thinks Exalted is nifty but hasn't got a group to run a game with or any experience, and finds that his Mondays, Wendsdays, and Fridays are made great by being webcomic days, and that Monday and Friday are that much more satisfying for getting some Keychain goodness.

I just realized that Nova somehow managed to put her arm back on between last page and this page.

That "WHONG!" panel is awesome and I love it.

These last few comics should be put under the title "That's a looooot of 10s".

I keep expecting Secret to finish her off with the massive Resonance blight that she's obviously been saving up for. Including a Nova's midsection-sized shadowland.

Honestly, we've caught her caramelldansen! She's so non-Abyssal-y much of the time that she's gotta be packing a nearly full Resonance gauge.

--Kkat

Psst. Jukashi. It's not all better now. The image seems exceedingly fuzzy. By directly viewing the image, though, it's fine, so it seems you have shrinking issues again.

Poor Nova. Why do I see her ending up only with Mini-Nova intact after this fight. :cry:

Ohhhh this can't be good.

Anyone want to place bets on what that big gear does? And for that matter, whether it or big-Nova would win in a fight?

I'm betting the gear is a First Age thingy built by Thrice-Radiant. If Nova's chest could shatter like that, her bum doesn't stand a chance.

Rixaxun said:
Psst. Jukashi. It's not all better now. The image seems exceedingly fuzzy. By directly viewing the image, though, it's fine, so it seems you have shrinking issues again.
Better now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back