Keychain #141 - 145

Brickwall said:
1000s of XP in' date=' some Exalts still never take poison resistance. It so rarely comes up. Which is why poison is a good gambit. STs AND players take note of that one.[/quote']
At the same time, it only takes a single trained medic in the party to make it go away. Equipped with either charms or artifacts, a Twilight can cure poison as a single action and a handful of motes in most cases. That said, there is very little in terms of antivenom, even from Alchemy. Talismans against poison are safe bets, though.
Actually...Alchemy has a few answers to such. See p. 130 and p. 131 of Oadenol's Codex for the (Type) Venom Allaying Draught, which is admittedly only truly useful for mortals, and Munificent Antivenin, which is pretty much the perfect answer to poison.

I said very little, not nothing. And Munificent is really not good in combat time.

See BoS1, Wound mending needles (and Resplendent Satchel of Healing). A Solar with that and the Instant Treatment charm is the answer to poison. Especially if he stunts it.

You don't need a Solar in any way to make that a wonderful, wonderful toy. Even an awakened mortal (really, especially an awakened mortal, since their natural healing sucks) loves the Resplendant Satchel of Healing. Passionately. Every day of their now much, much longer life.

Occam's Razor: the simplest solution is the most correct.

Marena's Corollary: Look good while doing it for bonus points.

I wonder what Gift charms she has. We know she has Bruise Relief, at least.

merle said:
Now I HAVE to wonder, what's the catch...? Why does Marena not like her warform?
Probably doesn't think it looks as sexy as she would like. That and the fur covers her more than her clothing usually would.

Every skill she's shown is that she's a lover' date=' not a fighter. The warform basically turns her entire body into a weapon. And remember what she said: You have to behave like your shape.
That's true...

Though, I have to say, it's gotta be doable to make a non-physical-combat warform. Especially with that slightly chimera-friendly charm that lets you choose whatever mutations you like for it...

Which brings a slightly related question to mind. Where did Marena's clothes go??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back