Keychain 121-126

ShadowDragon8685

Elder Member
I love the way Misho is just all "Wuv-Wuv!" on Marena and how he's totally blushing.

Now, my questions:

1: Would Secret be doing the same if she were there? (I suspect yes.)

2: Why isn't Ten Winds doing the same? (Temperance 5, I suspect.)

3: Why isn't the Alchie doing the same? (Out of range, perhaps?

4: Would Mish be doing the same if she'd used Twin-Faced Hero?

Did you know that according to tests, homosexuals react physiologically to sex pheremones as if they were members of the opposite gender?

Would be genetic then... something fucked up in their neuro transmitters/ receptors ?!

(As we are all female embryos first, the development in utero could lead to that).

WAITAMINUTE... are you saying that Secret AND Ten Winds are GAYS :shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol:

It's Exalted' date=' until stated otherwise - everyone swings both ways :wink:[/quote']
And every Lunar with more than 1,000 years of age, despite what might have been said, does too.

Flagg said:
Smeggedoff said:
pfft, that's your answer to every wild conspiracy theory
That's because they're ALL TRUE!
if you follow the theory of alternate dimensions sure.

all of them in this one dimension? I doubt it....unless Ten Winds is actually played by a team of clones, one a 1000 year old lunar, one a sidereal, one a dragon king etc etc

none of them do their own stunts though, those are done by the official ten winds chinese acrobat team.

oh, and misho is actually a hollowed out alchemical being piloted by a super intelligent sugar glider

just throwing that out there

Jukashi said:
Did you know that according to tests, homosexuals react physiologically to sex pheremones as if they were members of the opposite gender?
Bah, those tests made no allowance for "swings-both-ways". And I think you might maybe be thinking of tests with sexually arousing images, not pheromones...real-world humans don't seem to have any kind of chemical that works like that to any strong degree.

That aside...Misho is so cute when he fails his defense-vs-smells-good check!

I'm going to assume that our favorite Lunar is doing a 'flexing' pose, not showing off her armpits, though. :?

IIRC, the latest research seems to link in utero testosterone exposure with sexual orientation.

merle said:
Bah, those tests made no allowance for "swings-both-ways". And I think you might maybe be thinking of tests with sexually arousing images, not pheromones...real-world humans don't seem to have any kind of chemical that works like that to any strong degree.
I dispute your assertation. Just because a large portion of the human race has a regressed vomeronasal organ doesn't mean that pheremones don't exist, just that they are not of any use to many of us. I for one tend to notice many women (enough that it can't be their perfume) that cause a response, whether I consider them visually appealing or not.
Maybe it's just that people tend to not use their nose very much. I, for one, tend to use my nose more than the average person. My vision is going out, so I tend to work more with touch and scent than anyone else I've met. It's actually quite a unique perspective.

Meh, why members of both genders are hot fails to interest me. Only sleeping with more of them interests me. :twisted:

After all, ours in not to wonder why, ours is but to do or die. And I for one would rather do. As it were.

Heh.

Marina parried the Alchemical's Chemical Fog Generator charm with her own Terrifying Lust Infliction. Or, possibly, New Friend Aroma.

nick012000 said:
Heh.
Marina parried the Alchemical's Chemical Fog Generator charm with her own Terrifying Lust Infliction. Or, possibly, New Friend Aroma.
Oooh, such good memories of Terrifying Lust Infliction...like giving the leader of an angry mob a sudden, inexplicable, inexorable need for...pie! Right now! PIE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back