Key Blade Wars

Seth watched as the second Geara attacked. He blocked. "Die you fowel beast." he said then he knocked it back. His gold energy started to change, it shifted into a red energy just like before. "This is my true POWER!" he yelled. Then a red and black aoura formed in a swerling pillar around seth. He cut through the pillar with X-Blade and stepped forward revealing a special type of armor.

Reiko pushed off his feet leaping backwards into the sky as he pointed booth of his keyblades down at Jing. With but one look at the keyblades jing held reiko cursed under his breath. Jing had his fallen comrades keyblade, one of the three keyblades forged at the begging of the chasers of light. A red sphere began to glow from the tip of booth of his keyblades. With fire in the man's eyes he spoke with a battle cry. "Firaga"! yelled the chaser of light. Two sphere were sent down at jing, once they made contact they would booth explode. Creating a massive explosion of fire. Once Reiko used the firaga he controlled the duplicate keyblades to strike jing yet again. Once they were deflected into different direction reiko used his mind to redirect there course. They moved outwards and then spun backwards to strike jing yet again. But they moved far out enough to give the firaga enough time to make contact and explode. The duplicate keyblades would move in to the aftermath of the explosion taking out jing if he still stood. But that wasnt reiko's real objective. He needed enough time to grasp the Fateful Memory. Moving to the pillar were the legendary keyblades stood reiko took his keyblade dawn, that he started the chasers of light with. He took the keyblade throwing it at Jing. Then with the hand he weilded dawn with, Reiko picked up the Fateful Memory. Reiko raced forwards with booth keyblades in his hands slashing at Jing with his full force. But this wasnt an attempt to defeat Jing. It was an attempt to bring back jing, to bring jing to the chasers of light. With the Fateful memory reiko would bring out the light in jing and bring back his memories.

Seth attacked the clone and destroyed the darkness in it. "You are no match for me." he said. He looked at Geara. "Come on." he said pointing his blade at him.

Jing

Jing was trapped in the attack firaga, a huge explosion covered his body along with flames. The man ran from the flames with burned clothes and anger. He swung his mighty keyblade blocking the blade and sending it scattering amongst the ground. Jing continued to charge with his keyblades striking with booth blades at reiko. Sparks flew with enough force to slam reiko backwards several of feet. Jing would walk forwards ready to finish him off when memories began to fill the mans mind. Darkness in his heart was converted into light bringing back the old jing. But as Jing returned geara immediately noticed, he waved his hand sending darkness pushing jing into a wall. The impact knocked out jing since he was vunerable going through the transition of light and dark. Jing laid on the floor with booth keyblades falling from his hands as he lied on the ground with all three chasers of light blades.

Geara Omnis

"What a shame, i guess youll just die like the lot of them jing"

The darkness copy blocked the strike with geara's ordinary keyblade the black out. The strike pressed against it with great force sending the darkness duplicate of geara backwards. Geara laughed as the darkness merge back with geara. A glare formed in the mans eyes as he looked at erebus. Geara triggered the omega strike that lied inside him. The omega strike was truly a deadly weapon for the fact it nearly had infinite power but it brought madness for whoever weilded it. The embodiment of darkness lashed out his right keyblade upon the gorund sending the ground to thrash upwards at reiko while he pointed the left keyblade at seth sending a blast stream of darkness at him. Geara laughed with his darkness targeting booth Seth and Reiko.

(OOc: the darkness was a part of me so destroying it would be autoing. Since geara's body is forged of darkness now that he isnt merged with Jing)

Seth jumped back. He doged the beam of darkness. "Come on is that all?" he asked. Seth flashed X-Blade back into his heart. "This is pointless." he said.

Erebus feels something stiring inside of him. But then he hears a woman's voice in his head. 'ussssse iiiit. You haaave the powerrr.' He grabs his head abd falls to his knees letting out a roar of pain and anguish. "GET OUT OF MY HEAAAAD!" he starts losing control of himself. The lines on friend and foe begin to fade, the true beast is awakening.

He claws at his forehead making bloody scratches down both eyes "I....I CAAAAAN'T!" The omega blade bursts out of his back and floats over him glowing with purple energy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back