• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Just kinda looking for a rp partner :D

Alex Grey

I may be an awkward turtle
Well I mostly do a fantasy, medieval, Post-apocalyptic and steam punk. But im always up for any kind. :D

[QUOTE="Alex Grey]Well I mostly do a fantasy, medieval, Post-apocalyptic and steam punk. But im always up for any kind. :D

[/QUOTE]
I can do fantasy if you're up for it

After the many months of torture, suffering, and then what seemed to be the end of the human race Sarah knew that being a simple flower shop owner would no longer insure her survival in this hell. She had to channel herself from another time, one she never ever wanted to return to, but because of certain complications she was now once again someone to be feared. The human race was coming to an end, and monsters were taking over the place that was once called earth by its inhabitants. No one knew if this was a bad thing or not, as the once cement roads were breaking apart into fields and the smoggy sky had once again turned blue, the planet was beautiful again but it was equally terrifying. Few people were left, survivors of the apocalypse clung to life so dearly they managed to escape and create camps outside the infested cities. These places were dubbed the Districts; they were very strict but very safe. Sarah had found herself in the District of Dandelions, as it was set up in an old parking facility that was now covered completely in dandelions and grass on each level. The other Districts were named similarly as they were put in places going through the same thing. The District of Branches was and old apartment building that had been raised up by a large oak tree and created into something of a tree house. Another example is the District of Ocean, a large water park turned into its own coral reef and running with fresh water. The small groups of humans that inhabited these places took very good care of it, they grew crops and traded amongst each other to ensure survival, the human race had never been so at peace. Aside from the fact the now deprecating city was filled with hellish creatures and beings that roamed.

The Districts also had to find ways to trade in the first place, and their solution was to pick The Carriers, or the people who would carry supplies through the city to the other Districts. This was a very dangerous job, but one that was thought highly of, and it gained the person many benefits. Sarah was one such person who was chosen to do this job, she fit the requirements after all, she was young, agile, fit, and healthy. So she and a small group of people were sent out to trade vegetables for fruit on the other side of the city.

Sarah was 5'6", and she had cut her sun bleached brunette hair short. Her skin was freckled, sunburned, and it harbored many scars from her past. She had large green eyes filled with kindness and wonderment, and her smile was sweet and rare. She wore a pink tank top that had been tucked into a pair of her father's heavy duty tan work pants that she had synched up at the waist with a belt. She also had those tucked into a pair of muddy brown work boots that had been tied tightly. For protection she carried a shovel and a makeshift spear she had built from lawnmower blades and an old rake handle, both weapons secured with leather straps across her back. At her hips she had a rusty trowel and hedge clippers tied to her belt and for good measure a pocket knife tucked away for whenever it was needed.

Her and her group set out on a week and a half long journey to the District of Orchards, never knowing who or what they would encounter.

[QUOTE="Sarah Blume]kyaaa I'm glad you like it, sometimes I think I either go over board or don't give enough >3<

[/QUOTE]
No it's perfect! I'm more than interested if you'd have me?

[QUOTE="Faith Blackwood]No it's perfect! I'm more than interested if you'd have me?

[/QUOTE]
Of course darling! Shall we then? ^w^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back