• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Viridian Passage Out of Character

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ok crazy thought here but what if the stand is possessing the junked cars? That way it could move from pile to pile easily.
No, it's definitely the Stand of the Stand user you're facing and although her ability to manifest it is limited she's picked out a great place to do it. But that can be turned against her if you figure out how.
I'd suggest having your characters go on the defensive if you want more hints. Because like Bruce Springsteen's songs, the hits are going to keep coming.

Are you guys still accepting characters atm? I know I'm a little late to the party.
How would you feel about playing a villain or series of villains to be defeated by the group? If not then how about a character who fights the group then joins it? If so I'll message you and we can work on the details.
If not then I'll keep you in mind for if anyone leaves the group.

deadly king deadly king
I've given you numerous chances to write a post, but since you've failed to check in repeatedly without prompting I'm really sorry but I need to kick you out and keep that in consideration if you try to join any future RPs of mine.

Are you guys still accepting characters atm? I know I'm a little late to the party.
You're in. Go ahead and make a character sheet. If you have it up quickly I can bring you in to the current RP. If not you'll join later.

Unfortunately both Unbreakable Patches and a killer queen have left the RP and I can't run it with so few players.
And since Whyte Mail hasn't answered back I have to assume they're not joining.

So our options are as follows:
1. The RP is dead.
2. I reopen the interest check and put in the new characters as if they're there.
3. The remaining players play more than one character and create new ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back