• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Viridian Passage Out of Character

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Could be interesting, and would make for a cool infilitration side aspect since you can just whip up a disguise instantly.
Yeah, something like that. Just a thought that might link it with cosplaying? Maybe it could be a support stand that gives the clothes a certain property. Just shooting some ideas out there.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
Your character's background doesn't explain how she got her Stand powers and generally is really vague. And the Personality section isn't there.

Also her Stand doesn't act like a Stand at all.

Do you need help? Are you unfamiliar with JoJo's Bizarre Adventure?

Oh, a question while this is being solved if I may.
What's up with our JoJo? I mean that as in, were they supposed to be a PC and now we're kinda missing them, or are they going to be the GM's thing?

Oh and, what universe are we operating in? The original JoJo one, the Steel Ball Run one or something completely different?

omfl I also discovered that a David Duke exists and... I feel unclean and am changing character name now

Last edited:
Oh, a question while this is being solved if I may.
What's up with our JoJo? I mean that as in, were they supposed to be a PC and now we're kinda missing them, or are they going to be the GM's thing?

Oh and, what universe are we operating in? The original JoJo one, the Steel Ball Run one or something completely different?

omfl I also discovered that a David Duke exists and... I feel unclean and am changing character name now
I was hoping for a player to play the JoJo. And it’s an original universe, but with lots of overlap.

With stand making, yes.
Send me a message and we will work this out.

Indeed, my good fellow.

Seriously or are you joking? The JoJo will be counted as the main protagonist in terms of expectations of roleplaying and contributions, so keep that in mind if you're really volunteering.
Kind of. If we need someone I can change my character up a bit.

Oh oops, I didn't even realize that it was supposed to say young adult. I changed it once again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back