• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Joined OOC Chat

get over it :xFsmile:💕
Though I know you probably didn't mean this, this is extremely disrespectful to Cello and Lofi's boundaries. I would appreciate if you apologized for them, because I personally know that continued discussion about uncomfortable topics can be extremely stressful and harmful to them. Thank you.

Im a yay for some seafood
like crab meat or prawns/shrimp. Not big on other seafood tho

Get over it? GET OVER IT? NO NO NO.

THIS IS A PG WEBSITE THINGS LIKE THAT ARE NOT TO BE TALKED ABOUT IF PEOPLE ARE UNCOMFORTABLE. IT CAN BE MOVED TO PMS
actually its a website that confirms they arent P-G13, rather a higher one, its 100% NOT a PG website, please consider reading the rules on the RP nation thread that they provided, the site says specifically they arent a p-13 site rather higher but they do cater to younger users,

also That wasnt rude, not in my opinion, but thats your oopinion that it is

YAY! I've only had sushi twice, but god, if my parents allowed me, I would eat it so much more. It's the food of the gods.

Nah G ya’ll weaklings eating sushi
get
get on my level
I ate lobster and sea urchin once
weaklings

You're 100% correct on that, Chloe; RPNation is not a PG-13 website. However, if you look at the respect section on their policy, it says this:

Users are expected to respect all other users. Users may not attack, demean, insult, or harass other users of RpNation, including RpNation Staff.
Harassment, content or activity that targets other users aggressively with the intent to upset or attack, is not permitted. This includes continued interactions after being requested to cease. Requests to terminate communications, behaviors, or interactions must be respected. Any user may use the report function in cases of harassment even if not directed to them personally. Please also see our Ignore function PSA for further assistance.

Certain topics may be uncomfortable to some and should a polite request to end or switch topics happen, this request should be respected. This is allowable should the subject of the thread begin to go off-topic, become disrespectful, or volatile. It is not to be used to force others to shut down a conversation, but to keep to the topic in a respectful manner. Topics can include but are not limited to: sexuality, gender identity, religion, politics, philosophy, ideology, theology, or trigger topics (e.g. murder, sex, drug addiction). If requested to end or switch topics, users have the option to continue elsewhere; such as private messages.

This is a rule that you've just violated, unfortunately.

It was rude. You are stepping over lines that are not meant to be crossed and if you read the rules they do say it is catered to younger users but it is a PG website. No fucking shit like erotic can not be discussed and not to talk about it if people are not comfortable with it.

Im big in everyone should feel comfortable on here that is not making some of us comfortable but doing the opposite

New Zealand is crazy over fish n chips @ sam
Definitely good very yummy

ALSO SORRY TO HAVE MY INPUT ON THIS bUT
Even if there wasn't a rule about it, it's always nice to respect when someone asks for a topic change. It harms nobody to switch it up and keeps everyone comfortable and happy.

OK STAP ARGUIN THIS IS SEAFOOD NOT RULES SO LETS TALK ABOUT THAT INSTEAD OF FISHING (SEAFOOD PUN COMEDY MAN) FOR ATTENTION AND GET THE GOOD VIBES BACK

unfortunately its 100% NOT PG website no matter what you say, I do apologize but I dont really appreciate your condescending tone either so please stop, thank you <3

SPEAKING OF SEAFOOD
Yall seen that vid of Gordon Ramsay inside someone's restaurant and the lobsters are in one tank and some are dead lmao

SPEAKING OF SEAFOOD
Yall seen that vid of Gordon Ramsay inside someone's restaurant and the lobsters are in one tank and some are dead lmao
of course
I watch Nightmare Kitchen
as I should

I'm obsessed with Gordon. I watch all his shows from kitchen nightmares, hells kitchen, master chief, master chief jr....you know the vibes

I've never seen master chef junior but I heard hes real nice to kids lololo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back