• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Joined OOC Chat

Asexual erasure, but even in that case, being horny is a result of being alive. The way you compared it to breathing, which is necessity to be alive, implies that sexual desire is also a necessity to be alive. So really, your argument is invalid.

ALSO, LIKE, LET'S NOT TALK ABOUT THIS BECAUSE LOFI IS UNCOMFY. MOVING ON, STUFFED ANIMALS. YAY OR NAY?
VERY MUCH YAY
I HAVE A COLLECTION OF THEM
WHICH MY MOM STUFFED IN A BAG BECAUSE MY ROOM WAS FULL OF THEM
FUCK YOU MOM

I also have a collection if them. Mainly beanie boos and scency buddies

Asexual erasure, but even in that case, being horny is a result of being alive. The way you compared it to breathing, which is necessity to be alive, implies that sexual desire is also a necessity to be alive. So really, your argument is invalid.
Breathing is something everyone does, its a bodily function. I was not saying that it was needed to survive, I was using that as an example that being horny is a very normal feeling for humans to feel, now PERIOD, I will end here unless you continue further

If you want to take the arguement further move it to pms please because me and lofi are uncomfy

And mhm, I was joking~ Reference to succubi and incubi in a Biblical sense! (Though I hate the implication that they're women and men; according to their Latin roots, succubi comes from sub- ‘under’ + cubare ‘to lie’, and incubare ‘lie on’, respectively, which implies that succubi should just be bottoms and incubi should be tops. Why do I know this? I have too much time on my hands!)

Oh, and it's a nay for me, actually. I can't sleep with them, and when I do, I can't stop sneezing. I do have three, though! A small panda from the Vancouver Olympics, a huge dog that we got from our old neighbour, and another panda plush from China! I keep them around because they're cute.

Get over it? GET OVER IT? NO NO NO.

THIS IS A PG WEBSITE THINGS LIKE THAT ARE NOT TO BE TALKED ABOUT IF PEOPLE ARE UNCOMFORTABLE. IT CAN BE MOVED TO PMS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back