• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Join me in a world of awesomeness.

Shot25

Whats up??
Hi there fellow role player.

Okay so you probably clicked on this link because:

A) You liked the title.

B) You need someone for one on one role play

C) You think i`m a horrible person and by mistake clicked on the link.

Well it doesn`t matter xD .

So I`m looking for a partner to role play preferably fantasy but i don`t mind other genres. I also don`t mind if its 3 people or just as two :) All I ask for my partner to have a few important things:

• Knows how to be creative.

I`d like that we can talk and use our imaginative minds to create something amazing. That we can work together and that if I don`t like an idea you can be okay with it. If you don`t like my idea thats fine too :)

• Wants to get to know the person their role playing with.

I`d like to know who you are, not like where you live, or your real name or age stuff. But your biography of role playing and I hope I can be friends with you.

• Reply's with more than a few words.

I get that sometimes we have does days where we aren`t creative or don`t know what to write but please don`t just give me a few amounts of words. Give me at least 3 or 2 sentences. You don`t have to be detailed or anything, like give me a whole essay or stuff like that, even I am not capable of doing so.

• Please do not be older than 18.

I am 13 years old and i`d feel more comfortable if my role play partner is close to my age.

A bit about my role play experience:

I have role played for about 2 or 3 years, i`ve been role playing on Wattpad, I use to be in a group but sadly a fight happened between a few members, so now i role play with one of does members only, yet i feel its best i try to role play with other people too.

I don`t mind of you reply in an hour or so but please don`t stop replying for a whole week. I understand if you need to go but please tell me if your leaving don`t leave me hanging.

Anyway thats all I ask, if your interested in role playing with me that would be great. You can lay down some rules too and i`d be happy to follow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back