J. Parks Academy for the Talented

Coedy

MVP
Congratulations! You have been selected to attend J Parks Academy for the Talented. At J. Parks our students are gifted in categories such as; Singing, playing a musical instrument, dancing, special effects, or drama.

Sing ups, rules, ect:

http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/3372-J-Parks-Academy-for-the-Talented-Sign-ups-rules-and-more?p=111910#post111910

*I'll Start:

Kaycee walked into J. Parks, she was looking around at her new school

Maxx stepped into J. Parks, he had his guitar on his back, and was going to find his dorm

Ty walked into his new school, J. Parks. He got his dorm assignment. His roommate would be a boy named Maxx Walker. He hoped Maxx was cool, not one of those freaky geeks. He shrugged. Whoever it was, he would deal.

Ally was freaking out. She couldn't find her dorm. A girl named Kaycee was supposed to be her roommate, but the way it was looking now, she would never meet the girl.

Maxx walked into his dorm, he was rooming with a guy named Tyler. He waited in his dorm

Kaycee got her dorm assingment and started walking, she was rooming with a girl named Ally, she stood outside her dorm

When Tyler opened the door, his roommate was there. "Hey, are you Maxx? I'm Tyler."

Ally finally found her dorm. There was a girl standing outside of it. "Umm, Kaycee? I'm Ally and this is our dorm, right?"

Maxx smiled "Yeah, I'm Maxx. What talent do you have?" he asked as he closed the door

Kaycee looked at Ally "Hey! I'm Kaycee nice to meet you Ally! Yep! We're rooming together" she said

"Nice to meet you, man. I'm in drama and I'm a hip hop dancer. How about you?" Tyler looked around the room and was please to find that it would be big enough for the two of them. His previous boarding school had rooms that weren't big enough for one person, let alone two.

"Nice to meet you too Kaycee! Oh my gosh, this school is going to be soo much fun! What's your talent?" Ally asked excitedly. She loved meeting new people, especially in random places.

Maxx smiled "Cool talents, I play guitar and break dance" he said "So, you looking forward to this year?" he asked

Kaycee chuckled "Nice to meet you too" she said "I sing and I do drama, what do you do?" she asked

"I sing and I am pretty good with stage makeup. You know, like special effects." Ally looked around the dorm. She was please to see there were two closets, two dressers, two desks, two beds, two everything. "Yay! This room is gonna be amazing!

Kaycee smiled "Cool!" she looked around "Mmhm, these dorms are much better than the other ones I have stayed in" she said

Ally smiled at her. "I've never been to boarding school before. That's why I'm so excited!" Ally started to unpack all of her stuff. "I'll take this bed," she told Kaycee as she dumped her stuff on it.

Ty nodded. "I'm stoked. Can't wait to see the hot girls. Not that I only want someone who's hot, but you get what I'm saying." Ty dumped his stuff on the floor. "Which bed do you want?"

Kaycee chuckled "Ok, I'll take this one, she set her stuff down and made her bed

MaxX nodded "Yeah, me too" he said "I'll take this one" he said pointing to the bed farther away from the wall

"Cool," Ty said and began unpacking all his clothes. He started decorating his half of the room.

Ally nodded and began putting her clothes in one of the closets.

Kaycee put her things away and started making her side of the room like her

Maxx nodded "Yup" he said as he started putting his things away and making his area feel like his old room.

After he had set up his half of the room the way he wanted, and had finished unpacking, Ty quickly changed into sweatpants and high-tops. "I'm gonna go find the dance studio. See you later, man."

Ally finsihsed decorating her side the way she'd always wanted to do her bedroom. "Yay! All done. Need any help Kaycee? Can I call you Kay?"

Maxx smiled "See ya later dude" he said as he finished up

Kaycee smiled "Nope, thanks for asking" she said "I'm going to try to find the recording booths, see ya" she waved as she walked of the door

"Bye," Ty said as he left the room. He pulled the school map out of his pocket. After getting lost a couple times, he finally found the empty dance studio. He put on some music and began warming up.

Ally waved to her. She picked up her makeup case and stepped out of the room. She was going to go find a stage mirror, to practice some more makeup tricks. Halfway down the hall, she tripped and dropped her stuff everywhere. "Aww," she moaned and bent down to start picking it up.

Kaycee made her way to the recording studios, she stared to record one of her own songs

Maxx walked to the instrument room, he saw Ally with her makeup all on the floor, he looked at her and bent down, then started to help her pick it up "Hey, I'm Maxx" he said with a smirk

"Hey, thanks Maxx. I'm Ally." Ally blushed and smiled at him. He was cute, she liked his hair especially.

Ty began one of his dances. After he was done, he decided he'd had enough for the day. He went back to the dorm room to take a shower.

Maxx smiled "Youre welcome, Ally" he said, he thought she was cute, her eyes were pretty

Kaycee walked back to her dorm, she saw Ally and some other guy, she hoped she would meet someone new too

After all the makeup was cleaned up, Ally stood up and brushed dirt of her jeans. "Well, I guess I'll see you around, Maxx."

Ty showered and changed. He took out his MacBook and turned it on. He lay down on his bed with it.

Maxx smiled and looked at her "Ok, see ya around Ally" he said as he walked back to his dorm, he entered his dorm and saw Tyler

Kaycee walked back to her dorm, she sat outside her dorm and texted her friend for a second, then walked inside. She took her Mac Book Air and went on Facebook

Ty had his earbuds in when Maxx walked in. He took them out. "Hey man, meet any hotties?" he joked. He went on Facebook and saw a girl named Kaycee who went to this school. He mentally shrugged and added her.

Ally walked in to her dorm and found Kaycee. "OMG Kay, you'll never guess what just happened!"

Kaycee smiled when a guy named Ty added her, she looked at Ally and said "What??!!" she asked

Maxx smiled and chuckled "Actually, yeah. Her name is Ally" he said as he say down on his bed

Ty sat up. "I was joking. But dude that's great." He turned his computer to Maxx, showing a picture of Kaycee. "See this girl? She goes here, and I think she's pretty cute."

Ally smiled and sat down. "So I was walking down the hall and I dropped my stuff. Then, this really cute guy named Maxx helped me pick it all up."

Maxx smiled "You should talk to her tomorrow" he said as he looked at Kaycee's pictures

Kaycee smiled "Congrats!! Check this guy out, his name is Ty, and he goes here. I think he is kind of cute" she showed Ally a picture of Tyler

Users who are viewing this thread

Back