• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Izw- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I hope a dual cs is quite alright. I'm thinking of making a genius (Lowkey insane) type of character with a level headed assistant to keep him outta trouble

I hope a dual cs is quite alright. I'm thinking of making a genius (Lowkey insane) type of character with a level headed assistant to keep him outta trouble
Probably not cause you start as a person being reincarnated so old mate respawning with his level headed loyal assistant is a no from me.

Rely on others to keep him out of trouble or let trouble happen and deal with it as it goes is my suggestion

Probably not cause you start as a person being reincarnated so old mate respawning with his level headed loyal assistant is a no from me.

Rely on others to keep him out of trouble or let trouble happen and deal with it as it goes is my suggestion
Hm... I mean they'd respectively be individual characters. Would it be hard to say they met in this world? Well if that can't be done I'll need to brainstorm again

Not hard to say respawned person met a person willing to drop everything and become the persons squire?

Seems more like a npc helper to me, I'd rather you brainstorm or maybe try and sell me on the dual cs aha

Last edited:
Drat. Alright you make a fair point.

Ooooo alright. What's your thought on an Alchemist with a power for Clairvoyance. None of that broken future telling stuff ofc but the type to see things not normally perceivable by the human eye. and gather visual information of the past through their touch?

Like when they touch an object they can see visions of past events that happened around that object. or even a person too. Said person has to be willing however

Drat. Alright you make a fair point.

Ooooo alright. What's your thought on an Alchemist with a power for Clairvoyance. None of that broken future telling stuff ofc but the type to see things not normally perceivable by the human eye. and gather visual information of the past through their touch?
If you look at all the other sheets posted you'll find the powers to be more outlandish then useful. Best I can think of is plusultra's character Danny.
" Gets physically stronger the more her attire is damaged in battle."

Powerful, and despite being outlandish gives logic to anime ladies kicking ass while barely covering tiddies.

Rojas can subdue everyone including himself,
Someone has a God given weapon they can't even swing properly,
Etc etc

I'd like your character to have something in the same way. A Seemingly useless outlandish random power/gift.

Rip off kazuma and get a useless Angel who 9 out of 10 situations can't help in anyway then you have dual cs

If you look at all the other sheets posted you'll find the powers to be more outlandish then useful. Best I can think of is plusultra's character Danny.
" Gets physically stronger the more her attire is damaged in battle."

Powerful, and despite being outlandish gives logic to anime ladies kicking ass while barely covering tiddies.

Rojas can subdue everyone including himself,
Someone has a God given weapon they can't even swing properly,
Etc etc

I'd like your character to have something in the same way. A Seemingly useless outlandish random power/gift.
Ohoho so going super Konosuba vibes here.

Alright same idea. Except they have NO control over it what-so-ever. Like ANYTHING she touches can trigger a random vision. Possibly something that no one should ever see... Ever. Like she brushes past Rojas at one point and suddenly she's seeing him in the shower or something.

And perhaps since she's an alchemist. She's just generally terrible at it and the potions she makes end up giving people odd side effects

Ohoho so going super Konosuba vibes here.

Alright same idea. Except they have NO control over it what-so-ever. Like ANYTHING she touches can trigger a random vision. Possibly something that no one should ever see... Ever. Like she brushes past Rojas at one point and suddenly she's seeing him in the shower or something.
No to visions, way to much fuckaround as I'd need to give random visions for anything they touch and other players would need to provide info to be randomly seen

If you get me

No to visions, way to much fuckaround as I'd need to give random visions for anything they touch and other players would need to provide info to be randomly seen

If you get me
Mhm yup I getcha. Maybe in another rp then... But I think I got it now. Focusing solely on the Alchemy. She have been gifted with the ability to tell all the benefits of any herbs and reagents. However. She does not know ANY of the downsides. I think that could make for some fun stuff to happen

That's not bad but again this is one of those things when I have to list shit or copy paste a bunch of stuff from a elder scrolls wiki or something similar.
Like "green herbs" is the generic staple ingredient for western rpgs
But wheat, a certain bush, and a fish can make a potion to make smithing better etc

Going by skyrim logic each ingredient has two good qualities and two bad.

I can accept it but I see myself getting over it real quick and being vague down the line
"Looking at this reveals... ah it's a"
**cure for poison**
"Ah I ate it and I got"
**a case of liquid shits**

That's not bad but again this is one of those things when I have to list shit or copy paste a bunch of stuff from a elder scrolls wiki or something similar.
Like "green herbs" is the generic staple ingredient for western rpgs
But wheat, a certain bush, and a fish can make a potion to make smithing better etc

Going by skyrim logic each ingredient has two good qualities and two bad.

I can accept it but I see myself getting over it real quick and being vague down the line
"Looking at this reveals... ah it's a"
**cure for poison**
"Ah I ate it and I got"
**a case of liquid shits**
Hey I'll try my best to be creative about it. And there shouldn't be any need to list anything lmao. I'll make the cs. Then final judgement can be made eh?

Hey I'll try my best to be creative about it. And there shouldn't be any need to list anything lmao. I'll make the cs. Then final judgement can be made eh?
don't be shitty if I say no, it's nothing on you as a writer but I tend to assume everyone is more akin to "be the best" then "play a fair character"
And alchemy can break skyrim more then a macho man mod to reskin dragons.
You might be creative and fair but I can't know until I see it

Id rather You think of something like
"magic drum that turns you invisible whilst playing it"

"Ultimate God made armour" for the opposite gender

Power to make clones that take portray various emotions of the character idk aha

don't be shitty if I say no, it's nothing on you as a writer but I tend to assume everyone is more akin to "be the best" then "play a fair character"
And alchemy can break skyrim more then a macho man mod to reskin dragons.
You might be creative and fair but I can't know until I see it

Id rather You think of something like
"magic drum that turns you invisible whilst playing it"

"Ultimate God made armour" for the opposite gender

Power to make clones that take portray various emotions of the character idk aha
Eh ya never know. I might think of something completely different while I'm making it anyway... But god damn that drum idea gave me a laugh ngl I even searched up ideas and I saw one about memorising the entire bible from heart lmao. Alright I'll get something made then

I'd rather she have to play a drum and be forced down the path of bard but that's a very much acceptable sheet, feel free to push into the rp where you see fit. If you have read the rp thus far inactive players and people who drop shall have their characters sold into slavery as a broken mute or killed off screen. If for whatever reason joining the group is hard for a character because of morale or social reasons.

I will provide npcs you'd be forced to interact with. Have fun and please don't feel bad if you need a suggestion on getting that first post.

Well as of rn I need to catch up on some sleep. But I look forward to whatever path this rp takes us

There's a discord if you wanna join, apart from that yeye you do you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back