Ironthal

added you two to the list.

Ok, here's an Update on How I plan on finishing the setup.

1) This Friday comes around, Registration closes and I start dealing out Roles.

2) Saturday, People get acquainted with their Roles and ask questions, etc. etc.

3) Sunday, The first game day begins. If this changes I will let you know.

Side Note: To those who will be Werewolves (anyone at this time), since you will more than likely be a group, spend the "Day" time to discuss who you'll want to kill off. Once the decision is final someone needs to post an Official Kill, this will show me who you are killing off. (Remember, A: everyone needs to agree to it if possible and B: the official kill takes place in the conversation I set up with the group.)

- Reason for discussing during the "Day" time: You'll only have about 6-7 hours of "Night" time before it is "Day" time again.

Side Note+: Family Sub-Role = Now, once the families (convos) have been dealt out there are a couple of things. First, A Family Last name would be Nice to know (this adds more components to my posts especially when dealing with the Death posts). Also, You can reveal your family last name in-game if you so choose, keep in mind that this could kill you if you are linked to someone else.

So there you have it. Feel free to ask any questions on any of the Updates i've done so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back