Ironthal

Sign me up Noir.

@Kiro Akira

There is no sign up, you sort of just take on a persona at the beginning of the game. Due to nature of the game you're only allowed one character so you act as if you are that character (most people just choose to act as themselves)

Note to those looking, this is the registration page. The other thread of Ironthal is currently closed as it will contain all the days. Yes, I'm attempting all the days in one thread.

Everyone that has wanted in is in so far, the list is up to see.

I think i will give this one week from now so by 1 AM Friday morning, sign-ups will be closed.

P.S. Everyone: It looks like we'll be able to attempt Tag-teaming again, provided more sign up, it may reach 3 per Tag-team. (got 32 so far.)

Skys has been added.

• There will be a few updates to the game this time around. (Yes i will add them to the Guide Book as well.)

I just found it @kaze . Second, I am defiantly joining in on this, but forgive me if I ask stupid questions from day to day, I am new to this whole werewolf thing. So some questions might be about the PM's and that and such. (Some days I have the dumb, and can't brain.)

Counted xD  
Remember Everyone, Sign up closes this next friday morning at 1 AM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back