• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Iridia- Occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Just saw your post. I'll try to get one up tomorrow if I have some time. I'm a bit busy now.

Alright sorry for the spam but I just wanted to let you all know that I just got my post up. It was a short one, so apologies for that, but I think it got the job mostly done and kept it a bit slow moving as to get everyone's interactions and reactions in with their own characters.

Hopefully it was an ok post.

For the record. If a golden knight were at the scent that Cheyanne was their eyes likely couldve read what was going on. It would still be considered very fast even by their eyes though, almost like a fastball pitch is to ours.

That said we all know who that was, but uh no worries itll take Cheyanne and her family about three-four in game days to reach the Capitol. Plenty of time for us to have all of our current events wrapped up and organized prior to the outbound journey.

If anyone is interested in joining my secondary project i just put the interest check up.

Ah, is this in place of the Iridia rp or is this just something you are doing on the side?

Oh nice.

Also yea, I have noticed this one is kinda slowing down and people don't seem to be as into it. I totally am tho, I'd hate to see this die out, I'm loving the world built here and the different characters.

Oh nice.

Also yea, I have noticed this one is kinda slowing down and people don't seem to be as into it. I totally am tho, I'd hate to see this die out, I'm loving the world built here and the different characters.
Its fine. If it does seem to fizzle out i can reboot it. I think perhaps my posting the scene to the east may have been a mistake. Discouraging or something like that. Though i intended on it being an example of the levels reachable by players in this, and a way to send someone to break up things at the capital when the interactions run their course and everyone is bored of mingling in the capital.

Oh well, we all make mistakes. I personally liked the start of this and thought we had set up for a real good time, but people had other ideas I guess. I'm hoping we could keep this going, I'm eager to try out my new character and stuff lol.

For me i find it difficult to understand why something like that would be discouraging but i do see such things alot lurking in the shadows of RPN. Some event occurs like a dragon attack or a big bad making an appearance and seeming to win and it takes the wind out of writers sails.

But at the same time every videogame, movie, and novel has a similar scene where the dark forces or the evil guys seem like they are going to win, or the hero finds out that the soul reapers they thought were so badass arent even a captain. the way i see it if you dont have to wonder if the hero can win or not then its less epic of a journey.

We all know the fridge is going to be there when we want a late night snack, it doesnt become an adventure until something is making it hard to reach.

That's odd. I certainly wouldn't know since this is my second ever true group roleplay.

Also lmao I love that analogy at the end. You're right tho, that is a good point...

Sorry for disappearing! Was super busy this week, post up tonight or tomorrow during the day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back