• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Invasion

"yeah right. Last time I teamed up with someone, they were a hunter from the Drosa. One of them disguised as a human."

He lets out a sigh before putting his hands on the back of his head, supporting it gently as he continues to look at her. "I guess that's a valid reason why..."

"yeah but... you seem okay...so far..." Nicole says as the cat enters the room. she picks it up and pets it. "Hey cat, you get too cold alone?" the cat just mews. Nicole smiles and holds it. She looks at Gun.

He stares at the cat for a while, tilting his head at it. "Is that a cat...?" He asks while staring at it in confusion. Keeping his head lifted by his hands while taking a few steps closer towards them.

yeah I found it earlier today... It's a very friendly cat. I thought the Drosa killed most pets... This one seems to be a survivor though. I used to love cats when I was younger." the cat mews and Nicole pets it lightly.

She shrugs. "Maybe. how long has it been since you've seen a cat?" She asks noticing his stare. The cat stares at him.

He reaches his hand out to the cat slowly. "I can say it's been a pretty long time...The only things I've seen recently where wild animals in the snow, like rabbits and foxes."

Gently scratches the top of the cats head, smiling a little. "I don't know, I kind of wanted a fox, a winter one would be cool...pun aside."

TerrinX said:
(( @Naya Hushblade are you watching the Character thread? Theirs a new person ))
((I keep telling people that my notifications are screwed up.... I'll look.))

((TO EVERYONE:

MY NOTIFICATIONS ARE MESSED UP AND I APOLOGIZE IF I DON"T RESPOND BECAUSE OF IT.))

Nicole smiles. "Foxes are cool too. I love wolves, Foxes and cats the most." the cat purrs and mews.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back