• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Invasion

(Sorry people are constantly using my phone)

"Just one night Esther?" He asked with his eyes completely shut, but still awake. "Ow...yes." Erin let go of his brother and stumbled to the nearest wall, and practically fell down on the floor. Esther remained standing as he watched his brother lay down to rest. He pulled his hood over his head because it began to get colder and oddly silent.

((sorry for dropping off the face of the earth. I was busy.))

Nicole peeked into random rooms on the first floor. She whistled as she walked.

Amelia quietly walked into the building through the back entrance, wondering who was here. Her thought train was derailed as whistling entered her mind, making her jump. As she walked she peeked around corners and looked into rooms, trying to find its source.

Grisan looked out the window, watching the shadows down below with a careful eye. A small grin crossed his face when he saw movement in the far distance, definitely not Drosa and most certainly humans. He wouldn't say anything tonight, but the people that went in would do well to be gone by noon tomorrow. Tipping his head back, Grisan swallowed the remains of the human alcohol, making a face is displeasure after doing so. He had heard the soft, almost silent clicks of heels on the floor approach, and he winced when a voice accompanied them.

"The auction is doing well tonight, as usual." Yes, because his fellows found the humans so fascinating and would drop so much on them. Honestly, Grisan was always uncomfortable when looking at them; sick when he had to touch them. They were too.... squishy for his tastes.

"Well, shall we see how much those fools are spending?" He replied, swallowing a rant down. This whole thing was disgusting, but this was protocol during colonization. 'They are below me, they do not matter.' He thought, for what had to be the millionth time since first contact, silently following the servant down to where this auction was being held.

Hops down as silent as he can a few floors, raising his shield in precaution as he continues to search. Keeping his weapon on his back as he turns to room, quickly looking around.

Nicole walked alone, unaware that anyone else was nearby. she whistled to herself and explored a room with the walls painted green and the floor tiled.

Hears the nearby whistles and follows them slowly, trying to sneak towards the noise maker before seeing her in the room. Tiltinging his head at her in curiosity. "Huh?"

Nicole spun around at the sound of a person in the doorway. She backs up to the wall, trying to think of an escape route. "h-hey..."

"Do I look okay? I've been on the run forever. My sanity is half gone so no I'm not okay and I'm freezing." Nicole said glancing at the doorway. she wondered if she could make it to the door without being caught. she can't trust anyone. she never has.

"Well, You're alive so be thankful for that...Let's start off slow, Alright? My name is Gun, Yours?" He keeps his hand extended towards her, tilting his head to the side as he curiously watches her. Stepping to the side of the doorway to show that she can leave anytime she wants.

"My name is Nicole...." Nicole shivers and hugs herself to try to warm up. she stays by the wall and watches him cautiously.

"Okay, That's good. We all need rest, I see you're cold..." He watches her shiver and hug herself, Slowly lowering his hand down to his side.

She shivers. "y-yeah. I'm not used to the cold.... I like the heat... I've been moving south as much as possible..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back