• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Invader Zim rp anyone?

WafflesandSyrup said:
ZIM took the folder and opened it. There was too much reading so, he just read the highlighted and bold parts. He shoved the folder into Maks chest and huffed, "ZIM does not need to know this!". Secretly, he was interested. MEANWHILE WITH GIR. - Gir was having a teaparty with some pigs and a small purple flying moose. Once he heard footsteps, he turned his head to see another sir unit. His eyes lit up and he waved, throwing his cup in the air while he did. "hhHhHHIIIII!" He screamed.
"At least let me load it into your pak,then there is no need to read it beacuse you would know all about it almost instantly."he said,pulling out his ship and growing it to the size of a large dog,then pulls a wire out from the ship.

The sir unit looks at the scene happening in front of it"er...hi?"the sir unit says as it heats itself up,making it hot to touch if the crazy sir unit tried touching them.

MTchaos1134 said:
"At least let me load it into your pak,then there is no need to read it beacuse you would know all about it almost instantly."he said,pulling out his ship and growing it to the size of a large dog,then pulls a wire out from the ship.
The sir unit looks at the scene happening in front of it"er...hi?"the sir unit says as it heats itself up,making it hot to touch if the crazy sir unit tried touching them.
Zims pak felt warm for a second, then it subsided. He now knew everything about the butterfly effect. He looked at Mak and shrugged it off, "Heh, big deal! I already knew about that!". ZIM walked away from Mak and walked toward a gaint computer. He input a few numbers, codes and other things. The time machine buzzed on, I glowed a lavender and a few streaks of light pink. He walked back to Mak, "Do what you want with it. Just don't break it!" He barked.

GIR looked at the sir unit, the other had talked to him! His smile grew and he ran in for a hug, a happy scream came out of his mouth. As his arms collapsed around him, he started to burn. He let go, what was a happy scream turned into a concerned scream. "YOUR HOT!" He said, not realizing what he said and what it meant.

WafflesandSyrup said:
Zims pak felt warm for a second, then it subsided. He now knew everything about the butterfly effect. He looked at Mak and shrugged it off, "Heh, big deal! I already knew about that!". ZIM walked away from Mak and walked toward a gaint computer. He input a few numbers, codes and other things. The time machine buzzed on, I glowed a lavender and a few streaks of light pink. He walked back to Mak, "Do what you want with it. Just don't break it!" He barked.
GIR looked at the sir unit, the other had talked to him! His smile grew and he ran in for a hug, a happy scream came out of his mouth. As his arms collapsed around him, he started to burn. He let go, what was a happy scream turned into a concerned scream. "YOUR HOT!" He said, not realizing what he said and what it meant.
The sir units face now looks very concerned,"I hope you mean I'm hot by tempature..."the sir unit said,taking three steps back.

"We could head into the future and take some really good tech.or I could watch your previous plans,and form one based off what caused the other plans to fail."Mak said re shrinking his ship and putting it away."or not use the time machine at all and we could try and contact the tallest for assistance.

MTchaos1134 said:
The sir units face now looks very concerned,"I hope you mean I'm hot by tempature..."the sir unit said,taking three steps back.
"We could head into the future and take some really good tech.or I could watch your previous plans,and form one based off what caused the other plans to fail."Mak said re shrinking his ship and putting it away."or not use the time machine at all and we could try and contact the tallest for assistance.
ZIM thought about it, calling the tallest did sound like a good idea. He looked at Mak, "It's settled! We will call the tallest!" He agreed with him. ZIM went over to his main computer and input some numbers, waiting her tapped his foot.

In the massive, Tallest Red and Purple were just hanging out on their platform. All the Irkens had reported in for the day, all except for ZIM. Purple was complaining and Red was trying to ignore him then, the worst thing happened. They got a call. Red let out a sigh and a signal to pick up the call.

"Ugh, hello ZIM...and Mak?" Red questioned. ((Also, my friend will be joining sometime during the tallest call.))

Last edited by a moderator:
WafflesandSyrup said:
ZIM thought about it, calling the tallest did sound like a good idea. He looked at Mak, "It's settled! We will call the tallest!" He agreed with him. ZIM went over to his main computer and input some numbers, waiting her tapped his foot.
In the massive, Tallest Red and Purple were just hanging out on their platform. All the Irkens had reported in for the day, all except for ZIM. Purple was complaining and Red was trying to ignore him then, the worst thing happened. They got a call. Red let out a sigh and a signal to pick up the call.

"Ugh, hello ZIM...and Mak?" Red questioned.
"Yeah hi tallest,sorry for not reporting,I ended up crashing on this planet called.."Mak pulls out a small device."earth,and my ship is in need of repairs.awaiting new orders."

MTchaos1134 said:
"Yeah hi tallest,sorry for not reporting,I ended up crashing on this planet called.."Mak pulls out a small device."earth,and my ship is in need of repairs.awaiting new orders."
"Yeah you should be sorry!" Purple barked. Red gave him a look and then looked back to the screen. "Yes, uh, new orders." Red paused and looked down, he then looked back up. "Your new orders are to 'help' ZIM on his mission." He sounded unsure. Purple looked to Red, "What mission? I thought we didn't have to worry about ZIM since he's not here to ruin anything and we gave him a fake mis-" He put his hand over his mouth. "Heheh, what Purple here is trying to say is that your not here to ruin a...party! Yes a party were throwing for you!" He said, trying to fix purples mistake. Oh how gullible ZIM was.

ZIM looked up, the tallest were planning a party! For him! He was so happy, "WOW! Thank you my tallest!". A smile was plastered on his face as the call continued...

ooc: hello, I think i have the just on whats going on!

Rose sat against the wall her foot against the wall, she looked and felt annoyed. And the point that she had to listen to zim gush at the tallest for another time didn't help, But being an elite guard did have its perks. But she envied zim back on earth, being able to go back to her home planet did make her happy but she had to stay in irk like a good irken.

WafflesandSyrup said:
"Yeah you should be sorry!" Purple barked. Red gave him a look and then looked back to the screen. "Yes, uh, new orders." Red paused and looked down, he then looked back up. "Your new orders are to 'help' ZIM on his mission." He sounded unsure. Purple looked to Red, "What mission? I thought we didn't have to worry about ZIM since he's not here to ruin anything and we gave him a fake mis-" He put his hand over his mouth. "Heheh, what Purple here is trying to say is that your not here to ruin a...party! Yes a party were throwing for you!" He said, trying to fix purples mistake. Oh how gullible ZIM was.
ZIM looked up, the tallest were planning a party! For him! He was so happy, "WOW! Thank you my tallest!". A smile was plastered on his face as the call continued...
Mak seems to understand what the tallest said."alright tallest I'll 'help' him,but I have a quick request,may I have some supplies so I may endure and or survive 'helping' zim?"Mak needed a base and supplies if he was going to stay and 'help'.he knows that the tallest hate zim now."I was actually sent to keep you company while they set up the party! right tallests?"Mak said,trying to help the tallest.

@MTchaos1134 @Black and Red Dance "Yes, yes! Of course! We wouldn't want you being lonely now! Heheh...So Mak, what might you need for your mission?" Red asked, glad that Mak played along.

Purple turned around to face Rose, "Well what are you doing?" He asked, giving her a smug look. She was slacking off, he didnt really care but he just wanted to annoy her.

ZiM was happy. He was finally getting what he deserved. He sat there, smiling as Mak talked with the tallest.

WafflesandSyrup said:
@MTchaos1134 @Black and Red Dance "Yes, yes! Of course! We wouldn't want you being lonely now! Heheh...So Mak, what might you need for your mission?" Red asked, glad that Mak played along.
Purple turned around to face Rose, "Well what are you doing?" He asked, giving her a smug look. She was slacking off, he didnt really care but he just wanted to annoy her.

ZiM was happy. He was finally getting what he deserved. He sat there, smiling as Mak talked with the tallest.
"A base of my own on earth,fire based weapons,(Mak is hinting at his weapons at irk,one of them may or may not be a modified frontline battle mech)and maybe someone else to keep zim company.and a portable teleporter,you don't have to bring it all down if it's to much,if Mak was going to stay on earth,he was going to bring an unlucky irken down with him.and bring his stuff with him.

Rose looked up at purple obviously annoyed, "Im protecting you from the impending dangers on the massive" she scuffed in a sarcastic tone "Like I trained to be an elite for 5 years to sit on a floating base to protect you from what, spiders and crazy irken fans...and zim"? she said

Maks sir unit overheard the call.they are staying..."sooo,what's your name anyways?"the sir unit cooled itself down,if they were staying it might as well get used to this crazed sir unit.

@WafflesandSyrup

@MTchaos1134 @Black and Red Dance

GIR smiled, "My nAmES GIR! WhatS yoURs?!" He asked, excited that he found a new friend.

Red nodded in approval, "Granted. Expect your package to arrive in about 2-3 days, Earth time. Aaaand I think I know just the Irken for the job.".

"Wow, sass much?" Purple asked, in an equally sassy tone.

Red turned to Purple and tapped his shoulder, "Psst, Pur. I think we should send Rose to Earth with them...whadda ya say?". Purples face lit up and he turned to Rose, "Yes, yes and more yes. I think she would love that." He replied. Purple levitated toward rose and leaned down, "Guess whos going on a vacation? YOU ARE!".

Rose looked at him, "you have never given me a day off, ever"? she backed up a bit and stared purple down "whats the catch"? rose asked her thoughts raced around 'Why the hell would purple give me a vacation..and where' she thought

[QUOTE="Black and Red Dance]Rose looked at him, "you have never given me a day off, ever"? she backed up a bit and stared purple down "whats the catch"? rose asked her thoughts raced around 'Why the hell would purple give me a vacation..and where' she thought

[/QUOTE]
"Well, Mak thought it would be good to send someone down to Earth with him so...we chose you! Suprize!" Purple said as he had a wide smirk plastered on his face.

Rose smiled bright "YES I GET TO GO HOME"! she said then realized she was going to earth on an arran for a invader. "But purple, im an elite not some token irken, I am guard I guard things. I will not follow some stupid invader around"! she snapped

WafflesandSyrup said:
GIR smiled, "My nAmES GIR! WhatS yoURs?!" He asked, excited that he found a new friend.

Red nodded in approval, "Granted. Expect your package to arrive in about 2-3 days, Earth time. Aaaand I think I know just the Irken for the job.".

"Wow, sass much?" Purple asked, in an equally sassy tone.

Red turned to Purple and tapped his shoulder, "Psst, Pur. I think we should send Rose to Earth with them...whadda ya say?". Purples face lit up and he turned to Rose, "Yes, yes and more yes. I think she would love that." He replied. Purple levitated toward rose and leaned down, "Guess whos going on a vacation? YOU ARE!".
"Well..I don't really have a name,my owner never really gave me one."the sir unit now was jealous of gir.'they had a name given to them so why can't he have one?'The unit thought.

"Alright thank you tallest."Mak faces zim."that went better then I thought it would."he sat down on a nearby seat,wondering if the tallest will give him his battle mech.

Red butted in, "We have many guards and out of all of them we chose you. Be grateful!" He barked at her.

ZiM looked at Mak, "Yes, yes it did. I still cant believe the tallest are throwing a party for me!".

GIR looked confused, "YoU doNT hAvE a NAmE?? hhHHMMmmM...We'LL MakE oNe FoR YOu! HoW abOUT BarThoLOMeW?" He asked, walking towards him.

[QUOTE="Black and Red Dance]Rose rolled her eyes "Grateful"? she asked "Im running an arran for a lower rank, Besides...what is a refuse"?

[/QUOTE]
"Well, if you refuse, i'll have to take serious action. Also known as you getting thrown out the airlock." Purple said, making sure he was clear. Red nodded behind him.

WafflesandSyrup said:
Red butted in, "We have many guards and out of all of them we chose you. Be grateful!" He barked at her.

ZiM looked at Mak, "Yes, yes it did. I still cant believe the tallest are throwing a party for me!".

GIR looked confused, "YoU doNT hAvE a NAmE?? hhHHMMmmM...We'LL MakE oNe FoR YOu! HoW abOUT BarThoLOMeW?" He asked, walking towards him.
"Sounds to complicated.."the sir unit could not think of a name.

"Yeah,you shouldn't be surprised,party's are probably thrown a lot for you!"Mak said,spinning on the seat now.

rose sighed "I guess I have no choice....." she said the straightened up, "when do I leave, and with what"? she asked ready to get informed about her mission. what ever it was all she wanted to do was go there and back asap. Rose knew what zim was like just by watching in on many of the calls from him to the tallest and she did not want to see him in the flesh

@MTchaos1134 @Black and Red Dance "HmmMM. MayBE yOUr MastER haS a NAmE foR YoU!" GIR suggested.

"Well of course they do! I'm amazing!" ZiM gloated.

"You Leave as soon as you can and take what you need. Also, take one of Mak's weapons with you while your at it." Red answered. Purple looked over at her and added, "Take the animal you call a 'dog' with you as well!".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back