• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Invader Zim rp anyone?

Dib looked out his window. "Thats the kid from my class!" He looked as Gaz spoke playing her video game. "Looks like he dosent have a life either." She thought putting her finger to her chin. "I have an Idea maybe too losers should become friends...or something."
latest
"Great Idea son..." He said patting Gaz on her head. Professor Membrane said.

He sighed and looked at GIR who was eating a practically a piece of burnt soap. "I'm going down to the base, Gir. Don't let anyone in, that means Dib, or that new kid." He commanded as he took off his wig, throwing it aside. As he walked over to the trash can, he stepped inside and decended down into his magenta coloured base. Sitting in his small room, he took his contacts off and began to look at some cameras he set up around the area. He saw the new kid, 'Ram' or what ever his name was, he didn't really care. Next camera was Dibs house. He saw into a small window that looked to find Dibs room being illuminated by computers and monitoring devices. @BELL @BigBoss @TheJester

Dib walked outside and looked around first being suspicious of ANYTHING. He saw the new Kid and called "Psssst! Hey YOU!." He yelled and waved for the kid to come over to his house. "Wanna play Vampire Piggy Hunter?" Dib looked still suspicious but offering.

latest
As Gir finished his pancake he began to cry and whine about how its all gone and everything is too broken re create his soapy pancake he would continue to whine he began to say "OOOOOOKKKKEEEEEY!!!" then continuing to whine about his pancakes absence then decides to break dance.

@WafflesandSyrup

Zim got tired of spying on his neighborhood and went into his lab. As he arrived he went over to a futuristic looking welder, bringing out a microphone, he called for Gir upstairs, "GIR! Come meet me in the lab! I have some improvements to make on you!" He spoke. @BigBoss

latest
Gir awoke from his sleep and said "IM COMING WEEEEEE!" and run down the hall and waits for Zim to add his adjustments (Last post for me guys i gott go lol see ya l8tr :) )

@WafflesandSyrup @TheJester

Last edited by a moderator:
Zim grabbed Gir by the shoulder's and hoisted him up onto a table, opening his head and taking a small chip out. Looking at it, he sighed. Going to do something to the chip, he sparked it with electricity to see its reaction, but instead, it set off a huge explosion. Sending a puff smoke out through the top of his house. Letting out a few coughs, he went to go investigate. The chip was covered in icing and pancake batter. @TheJester

Rig looks up. "Me?" He walks closer. "I mean, sure, if it's fine with you. I really like that game."

"Hey yea...me two..." he'd come out to place his arm on the kids and say "Did I tell you Zims an alien?" the door would close behind them.

@BELL

"Have I?" he put his finger to his chin. "Well one things for straight...he is..and WE gotta bust him." He garbed his shoulders and looked in his eyes "But do you believe me?" He said shutting the blinds.

"Well, I mean, he did start smoking when he made contact with baloney." Rig looks thoughtful. "I dunno, but I'll go along with you. It should be interesting, at least."

latest
" Yes!!!! you hear that Gaz! SOMEONE BELIEVES ME!" He flew in the air and back.
tumblr_nzbjvnxdjW1u7nlyno1_500.gif
Gaz spoke drinking a can of "Poop" Mis-labeled meaning Pop. She looked at both of them and shook her head. "Both of you are stupid, and have big heads, plus your voices are making me sick." She hinted and walked away.

"Who" Needs her Dib insisted. "I'm going to show you something that you can't tell anyone!" He'd (Try to) take his hand and run off to his room.

Fire near fuel isn't a good thing,so now he is going to have to crash land on a nearby planet."Bucket do a quick scan before we crash,I don't want to end up in acidic liquid." The irked said as he was steering the ship however he can.his sir unit points on an area on the planet."land right there!there is no liquids there."the irken nods and aims the ship on the except spot where his sir unit pointed.he eventually crashed and skidded right onto zims yard.after a moment a ship scans a nearby car and takes its form.

MTchaos1134 said:
Fire near fuel isn't a good thing,so now he is going to have to crash land on a nearby planet."Bucket do a quick scan before we crash,I don't want to end up in acidic liquid." The irked said as he was steering the ship however he can.his sir unit points on an area on the planet."land right there!there is now liquids there."the irked nods and aims the ship on the except spot where his sir unit pointed.he eventually crashed and skidded right onto zims yard.after a moment a ship scans a nearby car and takes its form.
Zim was down I his lab when he heard a huge crash coming from outside. It couldn't be Dib, he knew that for sure. As he went up stairs he put his disguise on, putting in his contacts was still a pain. As he reached upstairs he went out side and saw a huge dirt ditch leading to a car he swore wasn't there when he went down. ZIM walked out to examine it, letting out a small "Eh" and he stepped in the ditch.

WafflesandSyrup said:
Zim was down I his lab when he heard a huge crash coming from outside. It couldn't be Dib, he knew that for sure. As he went up stairs he put his disguise on, putting in his contacts was still a pain. As he reached upstairs he went out side and saw a huge dirt ditch leading to a car he swore wasn't there when he went down. ZIM walked out to examine it, letting out a small "Eh" and he stepped in the ditch.
Mak prepares to kill any local onlooker that saw the crash as he pulls out a one handed flame thrower and opened the door.he fires as soon as the door opens,plasma flame catch fire on zims feet as Mak immeditly stopped when he saw the green skin."state your name rank and what planet I am on."Mak said in a deep disguised voice,as the helmet disguised his voice.

MTchaos1134 said:
Mak prepares to kill any local onlooker that saw the crash as he pulls out a one handed flame thrower and opened the door.he fires as soon as the door opens,plasma flame catch fire on zims feet as Mak immeditly stopped when he saw the green skin."state your name rank and what planet I am on."Mak said in a deep disguised voice,as the helmet disguised his voice.
ZIM heard his voice, he sounded demanding. He rolled his eyes, "Why should I tell you? How can I trust you?" He asked, getting closer to the unknown.

WafflesandSyrup said:
ZIM heard his voice, he sounded demanding. He rolled his eyes, "Why should I tell you? How can I trust you?" He asked, getting closer to the unknown.
"Er, I don't know.how about this,we go to where your encampment is and trade info about each other.and if you do not already know I'm irken."he said as his sir unit peeked out from the disguised ship.

MTchaos1134 said:
"Er, I don't know.how about this,we go to where your encampment is and trade info about each other.and if you do not already know I'm irken."he said as his sir unit peeked out from the disguised ship.
((Sorry, had to go out for a bit and socialize with humanity, ew)) ZIM was shocked at his words, he looked at his SIR unit in the so called, 'car'. ZIM sighed and pointed to his house. "We can talk in there, bring your unit in with you and get that 'ship' off of my property!" He barked, walking into his home after his Robo-parents welcomed him with they're cheery "Welcome home son!".

WafflesandSyrup said:
((Sorry, had to go out for a bit and socialize with humanity, ew)) ZIM was shocked at his words, he looked at his SIR unit in the so called, 'car'. ZIM sighed and pointed to his house. "We can talk in there, bring your unit in with you and get that 'ship' off of my property!" He barked, walking into his home after his Robo-parents welcomed him with they're cheery "Welcome home son!".
Nodding,he step out,his unit following him,then pushes a burr in which shrinks the ship to pocket sizes.he then puts it in a slot on his helmet and followed zim in."I feel like the ditch out there might compromise you.anyways who is asking the questions first?"

MTchaos1134 said:
Nodding,he step out,his unit following him,then pushes a burr in which shrinks the ship to pocket sizes.he then puts it in a slot on his helmet and followed zim in."I feel like the ditch out there might compromise you.anyways who is asking the questions first?"
"Oh hush, these people don't care what's out there, they don't pay attention. And, I will be so keep your noise hole shut. Who sent you, who are you and why are you here, huh?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow(?).

WafflesandSyrup said:
"Oh hush, these people don't care what's out there, they don't pay attention. And, I will be so keep your noise hole shut. Who sent you, who are you and why are you here, huh?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow(?).
"I was sent by the tallest,I am Mak the invader,and I am here for classified reasons,but we can just say I'm here to help."Mak said in a undisguised voice,Mak sounds almost exactly the same as zim.

MTchaos1134 said:
"I was sent by the tallest,I am Mak the invader,and I am here for classified reasons,but we can just say I'm here to help."Mak said in a undisguised voice,Mak sounds almost exactly the same as zim.
"Eh? Help? ZIM needs no help! And, why do you sound so much like me?" ZIM asked, raising his voice a little.

WafflesandSyrup said:
"Eh? Help? ZIM needs no help! And, why do you sound so much like me?" ZIM asked, raising his voice a little.
"You say you need no help and yet you still have not managed to take over this pitiful planet!and why do you sound like me?"He said raising his voice as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back