• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Inuyasha themed RP anyone? Group/1x1

Chaconne

I am craving to play Sesshoumaru either in feudal Japan setting like in Inuyasha, or take on a different twist completely where demons have fully integrated themselves into human society, including Sesshoumaru.

It could be a casual RP, or something more complex.

I post in average 2-3 paragraphs or more, and adaptive to how you post.

I would love to RP this on a thread to see if anyone else wants to join later to make it a small group RP as this will make it more dynamic and interesting.

Let me know your thoughts. :)

I HAVE BEEN WAITING PATIENTLY IN THE SHADOWS FOR THIS.

I WANT IN.

But only if you'll have me that is (^.^)

This is a cute idea and i like the idea of the demons integrated into human society, that seems pretty cool.

<bump bump>

If the original author of this post does not reply by the 15th, (I'm not rushing you or anything if you see this) I may go ahead and make a thread for this. Of course, I will give all credit to the original creator as well as tag her.

I just really want to do this rp. Also, if you guys are in, that'd be neat-o

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back