• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Into the Night

So I was wondering, what if a vampire drank another vampires blood? Would that be considered cannibalism?? Maybe a special bonding sort of thing? Or would it just not work. Because blood is blood but i don't know what we're going for here xD Just wanted to know for future reference

@Fallen from Heaven

@MorticiansDaughter

@NyxNightmare If a vampire drank another vampires blood it would be cannibalism. It's not a thing that vampires do lightly. If a vampire were to continually drink their own or other vampires blood it would turn them into a different kind of vampire. I'll write more about this on the overview page. Because you bring up a good plot point that we could use.

Also, I'm probably not going to be able to post anything for my characters for the next week or so. I've got college apps and lots of projects for school. But I will be on, so I'll answer questions and moderate and stuff. And I will jump back in at some point, I just don't have a ton of time at the moment.

Just looked up Wagashi O.o it looks so beautifully kawaii and delicious *__*

@Fallen from Heaven

Right all the vampire hunters disappeared and the RP creator is very busy. I'm actually thinking of creating a cannabilistic vampire that meets Cayden and also turns him over the edge. Muahahahaha ! The evil-ness.

@iShyShy

The evil... it's....so beautiful. *sheds a single tear* @NyxNightmare lol That would definitely be interesting :P

Dang now that I think about it, that would be crazy for Freya O.o . Now I'm pumped lol. Do it!

Have any of you ever played the visual novel or watched the anime Diabolik Lovers?

@MorticiansDaughter

@Fallen from Heaven

@iShyShy

@NyxNightmare No but it sounds amazing O.o I watched and read Vampire Knight and loved that. Also the game Vampire: the Masquerade Bloodlines was my favorite vampire game ever.

NyxNightmare said:
Have any of you ever played the visual novel or watched the anime Diabolik Lovers?
@MorticiansDaughter

@Fallen from Heaven

@iShyShy
That's the one that has Kirisaki Carnival as it's opening, right? Because I know the opening but I've never actually watched it.

[QUOTE="Major Cinnamon Bun]
Da_Rules.jpg

Da Rules-

1- No godmodding

2-Cursing and gore are fine, romance is cool too, but if it gets too intense fade to black.

3-Don't kill anyone's character without their permission.

I think that would be it, unless I feel the need to add more.

[/QUOTE]
Id like to join!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back