• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Into the Night

Interested :) May I join? Vampire if possible, just not a youngen.

I love the online cards against humanity, so many more cards than the physical version (which I have all of anyway XP). I usually play on stream lol

hey hey i wanted to add another hunter but he's a extreme hunter which means he kills vampires with no reason is that ok?

In the middle of it now, sorry first time on here :/

Done :) Will you delete my post and I will re post when you have accepted or just leave it where it is?

Alright, this is a lot to throw into one post, so just bare with me here.

@MorticiansDaughter yes you can still make a character.

@Lumi accepted, however, I would really like you to fill in the backstory. I will leave your previous post and and answer it soon, I've just got stuff to do first.

@CandidFox I guess that's cool, make your character and if there and any issues we can work through it.

@captain saxxy are you making up lore here? Because I'm not opposed to that, I would just like to discuss it first so this doesn't turn into a free-for-all.

And for anyone who reads this, could you try and slow down a bit. Like try and limit yourself to 3 or 4 posts a day. If everyone's on and responding it's cool to do more. However, when to or three people just keep going other peoples posts get lost and then people stop RPing and it sucks. It's happened to me many times before. If you can't write at least a paragraph, I suggest you don't post until you can.

I realize this is a bit demanding, but I just really want to keep this to alive.

Right now: Red, Selene, Aella, and Kiana are at the nightclub still I believe. The story started there as a meeting but we all split our separate ways. Matt, Isono, and Freya are going back to their home after the confrontation with the hunter Emily who tried to use Freya as leverage but ended up firing at another hunter and is now at her apartment. Cayden and Kimi are at Kimi's apartment after the confrontation because Cayden was upset and hurt and needed to get somewhere. Klem and Kayleigh are at Klem's apartment after he took her from the nightclub. If you need more details let me know but that's the quick version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok cool, I'll wait off on a hunter until if and when we might need more :)

Out of curiosity, are we going to finish this night anytime soon? I only ask because it felt like it was going end the night. If not, no worries, I can continue either way.

@Arabella Rosewood it's cool, I get it. I've been really busy lately too.

@iShyShy yes, I was planning on ending the night the first day we started. And then things just got out of hand and I haven't had any free time for the past few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back