• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Internet Identity

Where will most of the time be spent do you think? Like inside the digital world or the real one?

[QUOTE="The Departure]Someone help, I don't know what to do :c

[/QUOTE]
well what do u need help with? i am no expert on advice but i can try ;)

No I said I don't know what to do... I'm stuck and I don't know what my character should do for some RPer interaction right now :c

well what you can do is introduce ur self ( ur character in the rp :P ) and you can do teams and stuff as u get to know the person u r interacting with. im not much help but that is worth a shot.

So sorry @Aragon !!! I didn't get notified. Of course it's always excepting :D

And @Spotsvannia I apologize that I'm only seeing your comment now, but you can do either. Some people spend more time in game and others do things out of game so honestly it's up to you, whatever you want to do :D

TheWhiteScarf said:
"Yeah. We aren't in that type of relationship... Probably never."
THAT KIND of relationship?

Poor guy, fallen to the hand of assumption because he worded something IC wrong. xD

[QUOTE="The Departure]THAT KIND of relationship?
Poor guy, fallen to the hand of assumption because he worded something IC wrong. xD

[/QUOTE]
xD

Wow this rp looks really good, and while I'd love to join idk if I'll be able to. Mainly because I have a few rpies I'm In already plus I need time to watch anime xD . So yeah don't know still considering it.

[QUOTE="Reaper chan]Hello~ Is this still open?

[/QUOTE]
I think so... If you do, my character is currently idle

For right now we're basically kind of winging it, my character is a sell sword who used to only solo the game until recently when he met Casie (Deadly's character). So far they have only recently accepted a mission to do an instance where we basically assist a "Lord" in a siege against a other Lord. Crooked Man (Alaster's character) is kind of an antagonist at the moment, he's a little emotionally unstable and likes to destroy stuff and spawn golems at people lol. Other than that I honestly do not know what everyone else is doing, as I said we've kind of been winging it. Welcome to the RP though. :D

EDIT: To be honest it's kind of hard to describe Deadly's character, she's pretty bad ass though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaa thank you guys, I'll somehow squeeze my way into it! Don't know how, but I will. Starting out in a roleplay that's already been started is always the worst half of it for me. cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back