• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [interest check] Red Snow Academy

Would I join this rp

• Yea it is a good idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe if I had more information

• Total voters
Unyielding said:
Yes in this rp you will have a major and a minor
The major determines your division

So for you

I don't see that being practical but if you could explain how it would work and how you would bring it into a class room, then be my guess
YAY

@Miyuki I'm asking if casting a spell on an arrow that makes it explode when it stops moving would be low- to mid-level magic? The same question goes to the magic eye that gives him telescopic vision and the ability to calculate trajectories of the objects he sees (Mind you, seeing an object's path and dodging the object are two entirely different things).

Rantos said:
Im in, this sounds really cool, my only question is about the divisions. If you take up a major in say the magic combat division and a minor in the close combat division. Would that just mean that your close combat skills would be less than someone taking close combat as a major but your magic skills would be as good as someone taking magic as a major?
Yes unless they are a full magic major and minor in which they will have stronger spells

Thesmashbro said:
So what level is to program an arrow to [if speed > 10 then always (if speed = 0 then explode)] as well as the magic eye? I'm a terrible judge of the power scale.
Can't we just say it was magic >.>

it is being created

If you want to see the progress i can post a link but i would prefer to show you the finish product

Users who are viewing this thread

Back