• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [Interest Check] Pokemon RP?

I would be interested to join, if possible.

One question: What region does this take place in? It would be kind of troublesome if one was native to Unova and the other Sinnoh.

Makes sense. Since I'd like to have the option for people to play the pokemon they love without region constraints, just think of the setting to be an all-region area.

xD Delibird is one of my favorites. Though I hate it when she uses Present and ends up healing the opponent. *sweatdrop*

Thought you guys might be interested in this (also put it on the OOC) :

[media]

[/media]

Ah I see. You should see the one where MatPat proves that Peach is Rosalina's mother. That one's pretty new. The Culture Shock videos, on the same channel, are also pretty interesting. Especially where the guy explores the connection between France and Pokemon X and Y.

I have another question. For the abilities, are we following their exact effect or can we twist it. I'm using bulbapedia as my guide

Users who are viewing this thread

Back