Interest Check: Magical Girl Forum RP

Unbridled Originality

Stole your Sweetroll
So I've been wanting to run a game based on a sort of darkish, Madoka Magica-esque magical girl setting for a while now, using this system.

The game would essentially center around the trials and tribulations of a group of magical girls, fighting monstrous creatures called Youma while trying to balance their personal lives. I just wanted to see if anyone would be interested before making a whole big, fancy writeup.

I kinda want to join, but I don't think I have the time to learn a new system, now that I actually have a weekly exalted game i am playing catch up on. I'm definitely interested in being an observer, though.

So...... How do you feel about me giving a Magical Girl, an Buster-Sword-Esque oversized Weapon, at least twice the size of the Magical Girl Wielding it?

I'm too fabulous not to be in.

Yet another new system to learn, but if I can get some cutesy weapons with a psycho underside, like say, adorable thingies that go Boom, I'm in!

Blood-Themed Magical Girl of about 14 years old, who carries a Sword equatable to the Bastard Offspring of Guts's Dragonslayer, and CLouds Ultima-Weapon...... Costume is going to be a metallic looking gothic vampire-lolita dress-armor... And with what I'm planning to do to have made her make the contract... *Maniacal Laugh Ensues*

Are you using the Seed's of Grief rules from near the bottom to make it /more/ Puella Magicka Madoka-esque, or standard? Just an Idle Question, having read the PDF now.

If this were 3 weeks from now, I would be totally on board with this. But right now I am learning two systems already. Maybe I could join in when June gets here. Give me a chance to read up on this.

Hrm.... Also- how is Orphaning myself at Chargen in the DM's eyes?

Intending for something like this, roughly; Giant-Ass Youma destroys her house, and entire family. As she is crying in the Wreckage, Little. Adorable as /ALL HELL? Kitten SNuggles up to her. And makes her the offer.

Hows that?

Youma don't really go in for rampaging; they're a lot more insidious than that. And I'm gonna be using the Potential Magical Girls rules to start with; you SHOULD all become magical girls within the first Episode. By all means be an orphan, but yeah.

Also, the Tsukaima for the region is Touma, a small pink three-eyed rabbit.

I'm wondering if the position of half-Youma sleeper agent princess shinto priestess of potential face heel turn is available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back