[Interest Check] Crafting Madness

Let this be my application for this game.

Kinda very really busy right now, but I should be able to provide a full sheet by the end of week, and a rough outline of what I intend to do sooner if you want one.

so gatherer818 has been tempting me with his words. And *apparently* you guys don't have a sorceror. Or a necromancer. So I propose: A Sorcerer/necromancer! Two lines, no waiting! 'Splosions extra.

I'd be interesting in Necromancer/Sorcerer too! Though my idea was more along the lines of "summon demons/spirits to seal them into stuff". Stormbringer FTW!

I'm tempted to have one character going eyeball deep down both. He'll be quite mad. Oh yes.

If you are thinking of going demon-summoner, I might stick with a pure necromancer - but the idea of hybridising sorcery and necromancy and going down a heavily-focused summoner route appeals to me. I think we have very similar concepts in mind :P

let me know what you're thinking of doing, and I'll throw something together today.

Like a drawing? Sure, I can do that.

The twilight I have in mind is from Sijan and she talks to the dead. I may go sorceress, I might not and focus on just the necro-arts.

Sorry. Missed this with the host change.

Capt: To clarify I meant a character sketch, though drawings are always accepted (and include a XP bonus). Basically, I'm looking for a name, motivation, and general area of expertise. Sijanese necromancer/sorcerer(?) works. I'd like to know whether you focus on the less evil stuff (propitiating ghosts and passing messages along) or the vile necrotech, DLs, etc. I could see this character out to redress the Underworld's excesses and viewing the current DL uprising in a similar light as the normal monks and priests view unruly ghosts. I could also see you out to out crazy the mad monks. Also, what motivation would you be thinking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back