• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Insanity (Need Players)

Favorite Toy?

• Ripped Up Teddy Bear

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Butcher's Knife

• A Head

• Total voters
[QUOTE="tomato modest]Sam frowned and laid on his bed. “I wish I had someone who would listen to me and believe me, but we don't always get what we want, do we?”

[/QUOTE]
"Who said I didn't believe you?" He said as he called down from his cell. "Well scratche"

Sam shrugged. “I never said you didn't. I mean people who work here. I'm pretty damn sure I shouldn't be here and even if I did I don't feel any different than I had before.”

[QUOTE="tomato modest]
Sam shrugged. “I never said you didn't. I mean people who work here. I'm pretty damn sure I shouldn't be here and even if I did I don't feel any different than I had before.”

[/QUOTE]
"I'm soupposed to be here, but I'm getting none also. Basically it's a prison." He said laughing.

“A prison for people who are different. Shouldn't we like, have a therapist or something?” He said, sighing.

[QUOTE="tomato modest]“A prison for people who are different. Shouldn't we like, have a therapist or something?” He said, sighing.

[/QUOTE]
"We should. We should..." He said angrily.

Bonita had been sleeping once she'd returned to her cell. Once she had woken up she heard a new guy, Wub? She was unsure if that was a nickname or a really bad name. "Hello again!"

Bonita smiled, "I'm Bunny!" She said happily. "How old are you? How long have you been here? Is Wub your real name?" She said curiously. She blushed," I'm sorry if I asked to many questions" she said, she figured if she was going to stay here for a long time she should get to know her new friends.

"well i'm 18, i've only been here for today, and yes its my name it's strange everyone asked if it my real name."Wub smiles. Wubs still thinking about how everyone asks that

Bonita nodded, "Well my real name is Bonita, but Venus says I'm not beautiful so I go by Bunny, I'm seven and it's also my first day here" she said excited.

"Same, Stupid Bars!" She said jokingly. She was super bored, and she wanted to leave her cell. 'Maybe you could use your head to get out of here!' "Leave me alone Venus!" She mumbled under her breath.

Sam listened to them talk. “I'm Sam.” He replied. He looked down at his journal and started writing in it.

Bonita had a bunch of toys and stuffed animals in a corner of her room, 'Gee thanks' she thought sarcastically, she grabbed a coloring book and crayons, beginning to color, "I wish there was something we could do, I mean something fun"

Fai wasn't as angiery because he was being amused by all the sounds he was watching go by. " I don't mind that we are caged in. It isn't ideal but it could always be worse. Anyway Sam what are you even writing in that journal?"

Cicero said:

• Richard looked over at the guard punching the door hearing the loud thump "Mister fuck face I need you to check my knuckles I think their bleeding." He said while looking down at them seeing small drops of blood he licked it away duly looking back at the guard plainly "Or am I meant to stay here and bleed?" The boy asked the guard.

Sam glanced at him. “My thoughts. I don't have a therapist but this is the next best thing. Sometimes writing stuff down helps you remembered.” He said, looking down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back