• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Insanity (Need Players)

Favorite Toy?

• Ripped Up Teddy Bear

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Butcher's Knife

• A Head

• Total voters
Bonita quickly finished her food, and joined the others. "How big is this place? Are there any rooms with entertainment?" She asked, hoping they knew.

[QUOTE="tomato modest]Sam decided just not to eat. He threw his stuff away and got up. “I don't know. Wander, I guess?”

[/QUOTE]
He looked around. "I'm going to chill." He said sitting on a nearby bench and stretching.

[QUOTE="tomato modest]Sam decided just not to eat. He threw his stuff away and got up. “I don't know. Wander, I guess?”

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Joshua matt]"Forget it." He said finishing his food and getting up. "What the heck do we do?"

[/QUOTE]
Salex said:
"inmates be quick, we ain't got all day, those who are done you are free to roam throughout the asylum exept the restricted areas for 30 minutes, chop chop you freaks!!!" the warden says through the intercom
He looked at the two guy and snickered. "That sounds like fun but we can always play a game. Games are alway more fun in groups." He said with a chuckle.

Sam wasn't quite sure on what to do. He thought now would be a good time to find a notebook. “I'll be back.” He started looking around. He found a bench with a notebook and a pencil by it. He picked it up and stuck the eraser between his teeth. He looked inside it. Empty. Surely whoever owned it probably wouldn't miss it as much so he took it and came back. “Alright, I'm ready.”

loyalwolf said:
He looked at the two guy and snickered. "That sounds like fun but we can always play a game. Games are alway more fun in groups." He said with a chuckle.
"What game?" He asked coughing.

Sam didn't like the sound of it, but he'd play along as well. It'd do him better them just standing here. “I'll join too I guess.”

[QUOTE="tomato modest]Sam didn't like the sound of it, but he'd play along as well. It'd do him better them just standing here. “I'll join too I guess.”

[/QUOTE]
Sure"

[QUOTE="Joshua matt]"What game?" He asked coughing.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="tomato modest]Sam didn't like the sound of it, but he'd play along as well. It'd do him better them just standing here. “I'll join too I guess.”

[/QUOTE]
CelestialBunny said:
Bonita smiled, but then remembered nobody here is normal, not even her, "What type of game?" She asked curiously.
SenpaiGothic said:
"Oooooh! I would like to play!" Vamp sounds excited he really loves games even the gorey ones
Fai grinned and looked around at all the people who wanted to play a game. "well it depends on what kinda game we want to play! We can play hide-and-seek. or we can play a memory game. or we can play...who can mess with the Guard to the point he stops calling us freaks" he said with a shy grin. he couldn't help but not like the bitter taste of blood his words left in his mouth. it take a special type of voice to make him taste a sound.

" lets do the guard one! last time i messed with a guard they never came back! i wonder why?" 'you tore out his throat, you killed him' "oh ya sorry i know, i killed him he was telling lies about zeplin" i shift in my seat

Steve was watching over the inmates through the cctv, the mic picks up on what they hear and using the intercom steve says "ALRIGHT YOU FREAKS GET BACK TO YOUR CELLS PLAYTIME'S OVER!!!" He said, the truth is that he is afraid of what they could do

Vamp being tired all the time doesnt pay attention to where things are. He more importantly pays attention to people and never forgets what he learns about them .he smiles timidly and laughs awkwardly "I think i forgot the way back to my cell"

Last edited by a moderator:
Sam sighed deeply. “I'm sure you'll be able to find it, let's just go.” He said. He was a little glad he wasn't going to be forced to "play" with the guard but at the same time he didn't want to be back in his cell. He did have his notebook to keep him busy though.

the guards were outside each cell to check the inmates on if they have anything before they enter the cell

Skeleton sat on his bed before growling. "This is a mental hospital, why the hell are we isolated like this!?" He said still growling.

Sam walked to his room as well. “I don't even know. But I don't feel very helped and chances are I probably won't since I don't need help.”

He sat up. "I think we shouldn't be locked away like this, ATLEAST let us walk around, have activities or something we can do, I'm not the player type but dammit man. I want to SCARE SOMETHING SO BAD!"

• Richard looked over at the guard punching the door hearing the loud thump "Mister fuck face I need you to check my knuckles I think their bleeding." He said while looking down at them seeing small drops of blood he licked it away duly looking back at the guard plainly "Or am I meant to stay here and bleed?" The boy asked the guard.

Wub walked into his room and sat in the corner of it imagining new tests to preform

Last edited by a moderator:
Sam frowned and laid on his bed. “I wish I had someone who would listen to me and believe me, but we don't always get what we want, do we?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back