• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Inhumanity: Cries for Sanity

Hit me up if anything is under par and I'll change it right quick. o/

Also, I may make another character (Male;Vampire) if that is alright.

I was busy the whole night yesterday and this whole day till late afternoon and now I came back and Shui's life in real danger what the hell is this. ;w;

@Stamper Accepted. And yes, it is alright.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Stamper did Ginger just walk into the cafe where all the commotion is happening right now?

TeaMMatE11 said:
@Stamper did Ginger just walk into the cafe where all the commotion is happening right now?
Yes, yes she did. But she is utterly consumed the notion of food. A nuke could have been dropped outside but right now, cake is more important xD

@TeaMMatE11

Hey there :3

In your most recent reply, you mentioned that Aiakaos's character, Caspian, is obviously not human. However, he's in his human form right now, and therefore is completely indistinguishable from humans. This would apply somewhat with the other Species present as well, since they're all disguised right now, so it shouldn't be so easy to tell if they're humans or not.

Another point- Anya and Shui are not kneeling right now. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Shui is standing with weapons to his back, and Anya is sitting at her table.

Also, since we'd like this roleplay to be a tad more detailed with its story and action, so perhaps you'd like to expand on Taylor's battle with the Inhumans? Otherwise it'd lose the whole point of mentioning them and take away the excitement. After all, Inhumans are relevant to the plot as a whole.

Dawnsx said:
@TeaMMatE11
Hey there :3

In your most recent reply, you mentioned that Aiakaos's character, Caspian, is obviously not human. However, he's in his human form right now, and therefore is completely indistinguishable from humans. This would apply somewhat with the other Species present as well, since they're all disguised right now, so it shouldn't be so easy to tell if they're humans or not.

Another point- Anya and Shui are not kneeling right now. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Shui is standing with weapons to his back, and Anya is sitting at her table.

Also, since we'd like this roleplay to be a tad more detailed with its story and action, so perhaps you'd like to expand on Taylor's battle with the Inhumans? Otherwise it'd lose the whole point of mentioning them and take away the excitement. After all, Inhumans are relevant to the plot as a whole.
Oh whoops. Sorry. Editing.

Please, let me know when you finish editing. I plan to make at least another post (or more possibly, don't quote me) tonight before bed and wouldn't want to mess anything up ^^

Stamper said:
Please, let me know when you finish editing. I plan to make at least another post (or more possibly, don't quote me) tonight before bed and wouldn't want to mess anything up ^^
Sorry! I'm just a little....panicky IRL right now. I was in a rush. My bad.

TeaMMatE11 said:
Sorry! I'm just a little....panicky IRL right now. I was in a rush. My bad.
Take your time, no rush from me. :) Hope everything is alright.

I will reply by tonight! There's still some things I have to do so guys take your time I'll make sure Shui come out alive either way though. Have fun!

@TeaMMatE11 I apologize for one more reminder but this is brought up as well by two other members so I believe it's just to mention it. I hope you won't mind editing once again.

Inhumans are strong, violent "creatures"--in fact, imagine them more as monsters, not the random zombies you see in games. Going against 3 to 5 of them should not have been as easy as to defeat it all alone. I understand the fact that you want to get back to the restaurant to deal with us, but it's been agreed that fighting them alone may cause Taylor to appear to be too OP.

Since Caspian brought up the nice idea of Inhumans striking, there can be more to it than defeating them in a single post is my personal opinion! We'll see how the roleplay goes.

SilverBlack said:
@TeaMMatE11 I apologize for one more reminder but this is brought up as well by two other members so I believe it's just to mention it. I hope you won't mind editing once again.
Inhumans are strong, violent "creatures"--in fact, imagine them more as monsters, not the random zombies you see in games. Going against 3 to 5 of them should not have been as easy as to defeat it all alone. I understand the fact that you want to get back to the restaurant to deal with us, but it's been agreed that fighting them alone may cause Taylor to appear to be too OP.

Since Caspian brought up the nice idea of Inhumans striking, there can be more to it than defeating them in a single post is my personal opinion! We'll see how the roleplay goes.
Well fack. Ok, sorry again. This is really embarrassing. K, will edit again...later...I'm in a middle of a project that I need to turn in. I'll work on it. Whoops.

@everyone sorry for the inconvenience. I'm just really, really stressed.

TeaMMatE11 said:
Well fack. Ok, sorry again. This is really embarrassing. K, will edit again...later...I'm in a middle of a project that I need to turn in. I'll work on it. Whoops.
@everyone sorry for the inconvenience. I'm just really, really stressed.
No worries, I hope everything goes well with your project!

Aiakaos said:
No worries, I hope everything goes well with your project!
Thanks. I'm so, so sorry everyone. Joining this role play while doing a project probably wasn't a good idea...I'm still in.....

So @SilverBlack , I can make the fight over a series of posts in between what other people are doing. How tough are they, because I would think a sniper rifle would do deadly damage. So how many shots will it take to take one down? 2 sniper rounds? 3?

When I edit, I'll make sure the damage is worse and the Inhumans are stronger. But can I have the initial 1st kill plz?

@TeaMMatE11 First of all I'll just say it's alright! Stuffs like this happen. Good luck on your project too!

Yes, you may have the initial first kill, I'd say two or three shots could kill them, just also beware that they're also extremely violent, so while fighting against a gang of them you'll also probably likely to be attacked as well--or not, what I like is if you finish it in a series of posts, during each posts other characters might also be able to interact with the event as well, making the possibilities broad and interesting in many ways. :)

SilverBlack said:
@TeaMMatE11 First of all I'll just say it's alright! Stuffs like this happen. Good luck on your project too!
Yes, you may have the initial first kill, I'd say two or three shots could kill them, just also beware that they're also extremely violent, so while fighting against a gang of them you'll also probably likely to be attacked as well--or not, what I like is if you finish it in a series of posts, during each posts other characters might also be able to interact with the event as well, making the possibilities broad and interesting in many ways. :)
Alright. Thanks a lot :P . My hands hurt from tracing over pencil with Sharpie. Anyways, I'll try to edit the post by tonight. If not, tomorrow.

@Kiroshiven accepted.

To those new members who haven't made a post, please make sure that there are unoccupied members whose characters are not being interacted as well. I suggest coming together with them to make other events happen while we have one going on, so eventually we can actually get some events rolling one after one as well as characters all coming together eventually without one or two fainting away.

@TeaMMatE11 No problem. Man, what kind of project was it? Anyway, looking forward to seeing your edited reply. Taylor is definitely an interesting character too.

SilverBlack said:
@Kiroshiven accepted.
To those new members who haven't made a post, please make sure that there are unoccupied members whose characters are not being interacted as well. I suggest coming together with them to make other events happen while we have one going on, so eventually we can actually get some events rolling one after one as well as characters all coming together eventually without one or two fainting away.

@TeaMMatE11 No problem. Man, what kind of project was it? Anyway, looking forward to seeing your edited reply. Taylor is definitely an interesting character too.
Math poster project. I outlined everything in pencil first so I could readjust my layout if I needed to. I'm overlaying everything in Sharpie. Hand hurts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back