• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Johnomono said:
Avalon almost hugged her again, his body twitching in her direction before he jerked himself back and tried to calm down.
"Uh..." Kat mumbled, then she opened up her arms very reluctantly, "n-need a hug?"

Avalon threw himself into her arms and clutched her tightly as he sobbed.

"I thought you were dead...I thought you'd left me alone..." He sobbed into her shoulder.

Johnomono said:
Avalon threw himself into her arms and clutched her tightly as he sobbed.
"I thought you were dead...I thought you'd left me alone..." He sobbed into her shoulder.
(( He only thought she was dead for like a day xD He'd be in the denial stage still. Don't you know the stages of cooping? ))

"O-ohkay," Kat replied, awkwardly hugging him back her arms a bit limp.

Roo said:
(( He only thought she was dead for like a day xD He'd be in the denial stage still. Don't you know the stages of cooping? ))
"O-ohkay," Kat replied, awkwardly hugging him back her arms a bit limp.
(His mind went through that shit in coma...shhhh! Do what I want!)

Avalon continued to clutch her, gradually calming down.

Assailant said:
Shadow growls and points his sword at Null, but doesn't actually make a move. "Do NOT call me Felix! Felix is a wimp, a coward! I am more in every way than he could imagine being!"
"That is the very same blade as the one Felix has. However, no, you aren't a "wimp", but neither is Felix. Now, how bout you prove yourself, and follow me to the arena. However, its a shame you don't truly remember me, Shadow, or Felix. One in the same really, just two parts of a whole."

Johnomono said:
(His mind went through that shit in coma...shhhh! Do what I want!)
Avalon continued to clutch her, gradually calming down.
"Y-you're ganna be okay..." Kat said slowly, awkwardly patting his back.

Avalon slowly pulled away, looking her in the face, "I still...I can't believe you're alive..." Avalon mumbled.

"You're right." Shadow grins. "I'm the better half. And no. I'm smart enough to know that you have a trap set up. Now really Null, you constantly underestimate my intelligence."

Flux had been the one to run up to Xander while Blake stood back. "What's he doing? Why is he shaking like he's getting electrocuted." Flux was rummaging through her bag as she look up to Blake, a frustrated look on her face. "He's having a seizure, dumb ass! Help!" Blake smiled and walked up to Xander. "Aren't you supposed to put a spoon in their mouth or something?" Blake said as he made a concrete spoon and stuck it in Xander's mouth. His smile faded when he noticed that Xander was shaking. "It didn't work. What now?" Flux groaned and held Xander close and tight. "There's much we can do, either than keep him from hurting himself. I didn't listen to the seizure topic in my health class... I never thought it would come in handy..."

Xander continued to twitch. Flux and Blake looked at him in fear. They were out of options. But all of a sudden, Xander regained consciousness. "AGHHHHHH" Xander gasped as he awoke. He looked awful. He tried to stand up, but the second he did he fell down and began to vomit. "Do- Don't worry. I'm epileptic" He looked weak. Fatigued. Overall, he felt and looked like shit. "You would think that conduit crap would've gotten rid of my epilepsy" He wiped the sweat from his forehead. "Lets get out of here, it's getting dark. Got a place we can go?"

Blake smiled and looked to Flux. "I no a place we can go.... But you two are gonna have to stay outside while I clear it out." Blake gabbed Xander's arm and helped him up before putting his head under Xander's arm to hold him up. Flux did the same as the walked back to the Neon District. They walked up to a noisy building and Blake and Flux laid Xander down onto the side walk. Blake walked over to the door and cracked his knuckles. "Remember what I said. Stay out here. Don't come in until I'm down." Blake then kicked in the door and started to yell out as bullet's and screams could be heard from inside. Soon enough, three Reaper's came running out and stumbled down the road. Blake came out laughing, stains of blood on his shirt. "Ha! The D.U.P line and the concrete treatment get them every time!" Flux smiled at Blake and shook her head. "Your crazy....." She stood and helped up Xander as they walked into the building. It was two story house with the living room to the left and the kitchen to the right. The living room was quite big and had a multi-colored dance floor in the far left. Flux dropped Xander onto the couch and ran over to the dance floor. She flipped a switch, which made the floor flash all types of colors and revealed two big stereos in each corner. "Now this is what I'm talking about! I could get used to this!"

Roo said:
"Well I am..." Kat muttered. Not knowing what to do with everything going on.
Avalon hesitated before asking, "Do you uh... have a place to stay...?"

"Not really... but I guess it's up to you..." He mumbled.

"You uhh... want to get something to eat...?" He suggested.

Xander looked at the flashing dance lights. And began to convulse. He began foaming from the mouth and twitching.

"Figured out what, might I ask? That you're a two timer... three timer, god knows if you're helping the sires. Because, sorry, I already knew that." Shadow says, his blunt anger dying down, and being replaced by annoyance.

(Fuck it)

A nearby pigeon fluttered and landed behind shadow, looking at him and null.

Shadow narrows his eyes. "What does that even mean? Like, really, what are you trying to say?"

Johnomono said:
"Not really... but I guess it's up to you..." He mumbled.
"You uhh... want to get something to eat...?" He suggested.
(( You can't just say he, that's horrific writing ))

"Before I starve, sure," Kat mumbled, actually sarcastic this time. Though she was actually close to death if she didn't eat soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back