• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"oh you definitely did Adrian. "

"I was tame." Adrian defended while Reaver snorted.

"Ya asked Mr. Richard how much dick he usually gets!"

Adrian snorted, coughing to hide his laugh.

"and remember when you pantsed McClellan?"

"Hehehehehehh." Adrian chuckled before pausing and shaking his head. "JuST BECAUSE HE WORE NO UNDERWEAR THAT DAY, doesn't make it fu--" He'd then cut himself off with a chuckle.

"He's so cray-cray that cray-cray doesn't even touch him anymore."

"His madness has gone above and beyond! Watch;" Reaver moved so he was right in front of Adrian. Adrian having blinked a few times as he watched his brother's stare. Reaver stared for a few solid moments. "... Tree."

Adrian blinked a few times, widening his face into a trembling grin before he broke out into laughter again.

"His madness has gone above and beyond! Watch;" Reaver moved so he was right in front of Adrian. Adrian having blinked a few times as he watched his brother's stare. Reaver stared for a few solid moments. "... Tree."

Adrian blinked a few times, widening his face into a trembling grin before he broke out into laughter again.
Graham laughed at Adrian's laughter. "What's happen to him!?"

Graham cupped his hands beside his mouths. "ZUZU! YOUR HUSBAND IS DYING!"

"FFM DFFINF!" Adrian added, though muffled by Reaver's hand.

In not a second more of the call, Zuzana came running out before flinging the carriage door open and looking the laughing Adrian over for wounds.

"FFM DFFINF!" Adrian added, though muffled by Reaver's hand.

In not a second more of the call, Zuzana came running out before flinging the carriage door open and looking the laughing Adrian over for wounds.
"If you had let me finish, i was going to say he's dying from laughter. Help us."

"If you had let me finish, i was going to say he's dying from laughter. Help us."

"What'd, he get hit with laughing gas?" Zuzana blinked a few times, looking to Graham with furrowed brows before looking to Reaver as Reaver shook his head.

"He's got a case of the giggly-focks." Reaver stated, patting Adrian's cheek.

Adrian cried as he laughed before raising a hand to his wife. "H-Haaalp!"

Zuzana blinked a few times, laughing soon after while Adrian furrowed his brows and continued to laugh, himself.

"Nooo! That isn't helping!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back