• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"Oooooh, definitely." Reaver agreed, snickering.

Meanwhile, Adrian sat on the roof of the carriage, trying his best not to sit wolf-like as he was in public.

"After killing a man, you would think to act not so out of place. . . . then again, it is Adrian."

"After killing a man, you would think to act not so out of place. . . . then again, it is Adrian."

Reaver nodded with a shrug. "He's known f'r bein' out of place, anyways. I think that's what keeps him safe from being figured out, honestly."

"I mean, centuries of this and he's never been caught, so it seems like it."

Reaver nodded, smirking a bit. "Between this and what he is, yeah."

Adrian knocked on the roof. "My ears are ringing."

"I don't know what you're talking about. Rea, i think Adrian's losing his mind."

"I told y' we shoulda tricked him int' going t' therapy again." Reaver stated while Adrian squinted further.

"It's my opinion that I don't need therapy."

"I told y' we shoulda tricked him int' going t' therapy again." Reaver stated while Adrian squinted further.

"It's my opinion that I don't need therapy."
"Just because it's your opinion doesn't mean it's always right. Sometimes you need help from professionals."

"Just because it's your opinion doesn't mean it's always right. Sometimes you need help from professionals."

"I scare professionals!" Adrian shook his head, climbing back into the carriage. "And my head is something no person should go into. Learned that during my time I spent gettin' my first psyche eval. back in high school. Was supposed t' be a week, and it turned int' a month. They didn't even have a padded room. Y'know what they had? A small closet. I'm talkin' MAYBE a three by three white painted room that they'd lock y' in if ya were having a 'moment'. I swear, I punched seven fucking holes in those walls my first time there. And nevermind needing t' hide being a Nightmare Devil, or even a werewolf t' them! That's difficult too. Especially with the need of raw meat on the nightly. Something y'can't get when getting an evaluation." Adrian furrowed his brows.

Reaver blinked a few times from the tangent, softly tilting his head to the side. "If y' get a psychiatrist and a therapist, ya won't need t' keep goin' back unless something drastic happens."

"Like me killing one of them." Adrian hung his head.

"I scare professionals!" Adrian shook his head, climbing back into the carriage. "And my head is something no person should go into. Learned that during my time I spent gettin' my first psyche eval. back in high school. Was supposed t' be a week, and it turned int' a month. They didn't even have a padded room. Y'know what they had? A small closet. I'm talkin' MAYBE a three by three white painted room that they'd lock y' in if ya were having a 'moment'. I swear, I punched seven fucking holes in those walls my first time there. And nevermind needing t' hide being a Nightmare Devil, or even a werewolf t' them! That's difficult too. Especially with the need of raw meat on the nightly. Something y'can't get when getting an evaluation." Adrian furrowed his brows.

Reaver blinked a few times from the tangent, softly tilting his head to the side. "If y' get a psychiatrist and a therapist, ya won't need t' keep goin' back unless something drastic happens."

"Like me killing one of them." Adrian hung his head.
Graham shook his head, "it's never going to happen, babe. Might as well just let him be. . . him?"

Graham shook his head, "it's never going to happen, babe. Might as well just let him be. . . him?"

Reaver nodded with a sigh. "The crazy ol' king with anger issues."

"Only part of that title that bothers me is 'old'. Everything else is fun." Adrian shrugged.

"But its a correct title. Good job, Reaver "

Reaver grinned wide from the praise. "I GOT IT RIGHT!"

"Only as old as ya feel." Adrian squinted, tossing Reaver's shoe back finally while Reaver snickered and caught it.

Graham snickered "now Adrian too, has a point. "

"Which means he must feel ooooooooooold." Reaver snickered.

Adrian squinted at this, shaking his head before smiling a bit. "Surprisingly I feel young. At least when I don't fall from high places."

"Which means he must feel ooooooooooold." Reaver snickered.

Adrian squinted at this, shaking his head before smiling a bit. "Surprisingly I feel young. At least when I don't fall from high places."
"And when you get constipated a lot because you don't eat your fiber. "

"And when you get constipated a lot because you don't eat your fiber. "

"Gotta getchya some Fiber One." Reaver stated in a mock old person tone.

"I don't get constipated a lot." Adrian rolled his eyes. "Besides! Peanut butter has fiber! And I eat a lot of that. And peanuts."

Reaver grinned. "Y'eat a lotta what?"

"BACK, WITH YER DIRTY MIND!"

"Gotta getchya some Fiber One." Reaver stated in a mock old person tone.

"I don't get constipated a lot." Adrian rolled his eyes. "Besides! Peanut butter has fiber! And I eat a lot of that. And peanuts."

Reaver grinned. "Y'eat a lotta what?"

"BACK, WITH YER DIRTY MIND!"
"He doesn't have to say it, we all know. "

"He doesn't have to say it, we all know. "

Reaver snickered, Adrian having grimaced as he rubbed his face.

"How are we related?"

"OH, like y've never made a dirty joke before." Reaver grinned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back