Indescribable (Closed)

JayJin said:
(Nope, it's all good I believe. You have dedication. I like that. Good job, Lokes.)
(-bows dramatically-

Good. Glad I got it all. xD )

"I don't scare easily, either."
Malvo had then snickered, lowering an ear in the process. Being a Nightmare and a Shadow, her fears were pretty limited, unlike Dei-Loki's. In fact, she was always able to prove herself in being the scariest on her side of the family. Even with the nightmares she had, she was more in shock that they'd been occurring than scared at what she'd seen. "My uncle wouldn't be too happy if he were to meet a couple of ghosts, though." She couldn't help but grin at the thought, closing her eyes as her snickering continued.

@Comet, @Heir of Dalania, @JayJin

"They can do some damage on your sanity, that's for sure." Nicholas snickered at the thought of when pricks went up the there to see the famous ghosts for themselves. "They can make you see your family's skin melt off the bones as they smile and wave. They can show you chained up, bloodied children with their eyes completely black as they yell for their mother to come and get them. They can make you kill yourself if they really hated you, but they don't do that anymore because then the people that they killed live with them. They ca-" Nicholas cleared his throat and gave a look to Elizabeth. She immediately stopped.

@Heir of Dalania @Comet @xXLittleLokiXx

Nia's face immediately went pale, as a thought went through her mind they could show me the men that I... she felt sick again and slid the entire plate of cookies over to Elizabeth. "I want to help them move on... but I can't face what they could show me... thinking about it makes me feel terrible" her ears drooped down and she pulled up her hood again. If I was a master of my magic I could just cancel out their own powers... but that would take years of training and study

She looked down at her hands, flexing her fingers out, then making them into fists.

@xXLittleLokiXx @JayJin @Comet

Malvo shifted her gaze to Nia after hearing her slide the plate over. Softly exhaling from Elizabeth's description, her grin slowly faded. It hadn't been the worst she's heard, but it certainly wasn't the best, either. With no ideas as of what to say next, she thought her hands around her own waist once more. Her tail mimicking this action.

"Not necessarily, Masaru is a fox spirit. He can't touch them, but he has the same wavelength as the ghost. He can confuse them as you try to see the past of them. You don't have to, it's find with us. We still have centuries to live and help them." Nicholas said.

"I might be able to make myself invisible to them..." she would say to herself before looking at Nicholas "elves live long too ya know." Nia stood up from her seat and pocketed some cookies "can we go now? I want to head out soon"

@xXLittleLokiXx @JayJin @Comet

Last edited by a moderator:
(so i just woke up, realizing i fell asleep shortly after telling you guys i was home.... plus i didn't even reply to the other rps either!!)

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane](so i just woke up, realizing i fell asleep shortly after telling you guys i was home.... plus i didn't even reply to the other rps either!!)

[/QUOTE]
(SHAME! JK :P )

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane](so i just woke up, realizing i fell asleep shortly after telling you guys i was home.... plus i didn't even reply to the other rps either!!)

[/QUOTE]
(Bruh...)

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania](Bruh...)

[/QUOTE]
(you work three jobs back-to-back. it sucks. and exhausting.)

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane](you work three jobs back-to-back. it sucks. and exhausting.)

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah, that sounds like shit. Do you want to quit the RP or something? I don't know. Whatever you want to do is fine by me.)

JayJin said:
Nicholas scratched the back of his head as he gave a glance to the others. He felt embarrass to say it out loud, but he didn't know why. He wasn't like this before, he was the exact opposite. He never blushed, never stuttered until he met Mia. He lowered his lips to Mia's ears and told her what she wanted to do. The blush seeming to stain his cheek forever.
(I'll just reply to this. xD I'm too lazy to see other things.)

Mia's eyes widened when he told her things then blushed. When she pulled back, she giggled and looked up at him. "Really?? Okay!" She didn't freak out about anything. She was actually happy that he told her, and curious about those things. He liked her, and she liked him. This all proved it. "Thank you for telling me now. Now, I'll give you anything you want." She smiled up at him, blushing slightly.

The way he talked about those things, he wanted them. And if that's what he wanted, she'll give him it if he asked. She was actually curious about the things..

@JayJin

Malvo had then nodded before following after Nia. Her gaze traveling about as they made it to the exit of the restaurant they'd been eating in. Still, she kept her arms around her waist - flipping on her black hood with a huff to follow.

Comet said:
(I'll just reply to this. xD I'm too lazy to see other things.)
(Here is other things

xXLittleLokiXx said:
(I'll summarise this the best I can.-clears throat-
Masaru exposed to Mia what to do in a relationship. Nia has met (nearly) everyone in the house. Malvo had nightmares - which is something Nightmare creatures don't normally have. Dei-Loki is being stubborn and not telling anyone about his problems. Raven and Naomi spoke to Jacob and he assured them both that no one is going to get hurt.

Mia, Nicholas, Elizabeth, Nia and Malvo went clothes shopping and they are currently in a restaurant. Nia and Mia teased Nicholas. Nia tackled Elizabeth after Elizabeth stole Nia's cookies... But Elizabeth gave her the puppy eyes and Nia shared her cookies with her. (Possible shipping, now).

Now, they are talking about a couple of ghosts that live upstairs of the place they're all living in.

... Did I miss anything? ouo)

@Shiro kurogane

JayJin said:
(Yeah, that sounds like shit. Do you want to quit the RP or something? I don't know. Whatever you want to do is fine by me.)
(nah, i only have to do this once more tomarrow. after that i should be back to my mostly one-lining-while-watching-anime-all-day self again)

Elizabeth giggled and followed Nia and Malvo. Nicholas stood up with a smile and then held out his hand for Mia. "I want a kiss from you, again." His heartbeat went crazy in his chest. Who the Hell are you!? You're acting like a mad man! Mad man! For all of the goddesses that are up tonight, give me strength and save my dastardly soul.

Mia smiled and stood up also, taking his hand and smiling up af him. "If that is what you want." She told him. She pulled him down a little bit and got on her tippy toes, bringing her lips to his. She took his example from earlier when he kissed her, copying the movement. It was actually hard for her to stay on her tippy toes, so she held onto him, making it a little easier. @JayJin

Kuro pressed a hand to Meara's wounds as her hand glowed with a faint light. When Kuro removed her hand, Meara's wounds were healed... although the pain was still there. "i would steal the pain from you too. but i think it'd be better to just get outta here before any serious healing is done." Kuro grinned.

Rei blushed faintly before moving Cristina's arm around the back of her neck to Rei could support the other girl better. "lets get outta here..." Her tone was a bit shy.

@Heir of Dalania @xXLittleLokiXx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kirara watched Masaru walk out before getting out of the bed herself. She followed after his cautiously, not because of Masaru. but because the house was new to her and it was a bit intimidating.

@JayJin @(whoever else is near them)

Comet said:
Mia smiled and stood up also, taking his hand and smiling up af him. "If that is what you want." She told him. She pulled him down a little bit and got on her tippy toes, bringing her lips to his. She took his example from earlier when he kissed her, copying the movement. It was actually hard for her to stay on her tippy toes, so she held onto him, making it a little easier. @JayJin
(Stop making her so awwwwaaahhhhgghhh!!

Cuteness+overload+_092096436a52c56374d4a5e57ce20e13.jpg
I need to punch a polar bear now to regain my manliness)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back