• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ignore the reply count! This is always open!

Ducky Girl

Potato With Eyes
Hey! I'm just gonna get right to the point. I play any gender, including NB. I also am willing to do any pairings! I'll post a list of my fandoms below. Then, you can look through some of my plot ideas! If any don't interest you, I'm always open to new ideas!

Fandoms

• Life is Strange
  • Until Dawn
  • Undertale
  • Orange Is The New Black
  • Criminal Minds
  • The Fosters
  • The Hunger Games
  • Disney

Pairings & Plots

• Max x Chloe (Life is Strange)
  • Warren x Nathan (Life is Strange)
  • Sam x Mike (Until Dawn)
  • Chris x Ashley (Until Dawn)
  • Piper x Alex (Orange Is The New Black)
  • Poussey x Taystee (Orange Is The New Black)
  • Nicky x Luschek (Orange Is The New Black)
  • Morgan x Garcia (Criminal Minds)
  • Reid x Morgan (Criminal Minds)
  • Callie x Wyatt (The Fosters)
  • Jude x Connor (The Fosters)
  • Stef x Lena (The Fosters)
  • Katniss x Peeta (The Hunger Games)
  • GoGo x Wasabi (Disney - Big Hero 6)
  • Honey Lemon x Older!Hiro (Disney - Big Hero 6)
  • Rapunzel x Flynn/Eugene (Disney - Tangled)
  • Anna x Kristoff (Disney - Frozen)
  • Sailor x Mercreature
  • Prince/ss x Servant
  • Nerd x Jock
  • War Prisoner x Captor
  • Fire x Ice
  • Photographer x Actor
  • Superhero x Supervillian

• We hate each other, but we both have a mutual friend so we have to put up with each other.
  • This is a mandatory partner project, and - since everybody else is taken - I have to have you as my partner.
  • You're my jerk barista who purposely screws up my name when I order my caffeine fix.
  • You used yo bully/mess with me in elementary school, and it turned out it was because yoy had a major crush on me.
  • I'm trying to recruit members for my club, but you keep stealing away all my potential recruits.
  • You spoil all the things I'm into, and it's really pissing me off.
  • If you aren't serious about this play, then leave.
  • I know you don't like me, but I really need help passing this class.
  • You come to the restaurant I work at and choose me as your waiter/ess every time just to annoy me, and I can't do anything in retribution - or I'll get fired.
  • You're non-binary, and I didn't know what that meant until you explained it. And now, I think I'm non-binary.
  • You're the only person who can do my elaborate stage makeup so every night, you spend half an hour in close proximity to my face - and I am distressed.
  • I look a lot like someone in one of your classes, and - every other day - you come up to me and start talking to me like I'm them.
  • We're both high school teachers, and my students ship us. But I won't let them tell you.
  • I keep walking in on you making out with my roommate, and I'm uncomfortably into both of you.
  • You're the only person on my floor who has a vacuum, and I spill things a lot. Sorry, can I borrow it again?
  • You take my parking spot every few days. Yes, I know they're not assigned. But that one is mine.
  • I ran away from home and knocked on the wrong door, but you still want to take me in.
  • I'm a government worker, and I had to seduce you for a case. But I'm starting to like you legitimately.
  • I have a choir voice, and you have a pop voice. But we have to sing together in a musical and somehow make it sound good.
  • I don't understand music theory. Tutor me.
  • We're the only two tenor ones in this choir.
  • I'm an IKEA employee, and - everyday for the past week - I've had to ask you to leave the store because you keep coming in and sleeping in the beds. Seriously, are you homeless or something? I can call a shelter.
  • I don't know who you are, but we keep running into each other on the street and getting into screaming arguments over the stupidest things. And I'm actually looking forward to our next meeting because you're annoying as hell, but - god dammit - you're hot as fuck. And it's kind of fun to argue with you.
  • Last night was supposed to be a one night stand, but we drunkenly got each other's names tattooed on our ass cheeks. So now, it's kind of hard to forget you.
  • I'm one of the leads, and you're the dance captain. I keep forgetting my choreography for the giant, sappy, romantic dance scene. Can you help me, again?
  • We're romantic leads, and we literally hate each other's guts with a burning passion. But kissing isn't so bad, I guess.
  • I'm the assistant director and stage manager. I have a lot to do so please stop hitting on me.
  • I'm the choral director, and your voice is incredible. Why in the world did they put you in the ensembl - oh, it's because you can't act for crap. Jesus Christ.
  • I'm just supposed to be painting the set, but heard me singing while I was working. And now, you're forcing me to join the next musical.
  • We had sex at the office party, but we're both workaholics so we normally don't date.
  • We take a dance class together, and out next routine calls for partner work. And we got put togeth - STOP STEPPING ON MY FOOT.
  • We're both cosplayers, and we somehow always manage to meet each other at cons dressed as a popular ship. And people want photos of us in compromising positions, and oops - now, we're kissing.
  • I work at a fruit store, and you come in at almost everyday and rearrange stuff on the stuff on the shelves then leave. And we let you because it gives us something to do, but today - you made the apples spell "call me."
  • I'm in the nurse's office a lot with migraines, and you're always in here organizing her tongue depressors. And I really don't think you go to this school so what gives?
  • Hey, new neighbor. It appears that your dog likes me a thousand times better than she likes your partner, and they're really jealous. And I'm sorry, but not really because helllooooooo there.
  • So we've never met, but our showers on opposite sides of the same apartment wall. So sometimes, we're showering at the same time - and we sing duets.
  • Sometimes, we're showering at the same time - and I can hear you moaning.

• The Proposal
  • Arranged Marriage
  • Rival Sports Teams
  • Roommates At Boarding School
  • Snowed In
  • Spies
  • Con-Artists
  • Strip Club
  • Surfers

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Ducky Girl]I ran away from home and knocked on the wrong door, but you still want to take me in.

[/QUOTE]
I'd like to roleplay that ^^ PM me?

Hi I hope you're still looking for partners. :) I'm interested in:

We hate each other, but we both have a mutual friend so we have to put up with each other.

We're both high school teachers, and my students ship us. But I won't let them tell you.

Arranged Marriage

[QUOTE="Aelin Ashryver]Hi I hope you're still looking for partners. :) I'm interested in:
We hate each other, but we both have a mutual friend so we have to put up with each other.

We're both high school teachers, and my students ship us. But I won't let them tell you.

Arranged Marriage

[/QUOTE]
PM me!

"You take my parking spot every few days. Yes, I know they're not assigned. But that one is mine." This sounds so much like me in real life...

I might be interested in a role play, though not that one. The two that caught my attention were:

• This is a mandatory partner project, and - since everybody else is taken - I have to have you as my partner.
  • I'm a government worker, and I had to seduce you for a case. But I'm starting to like you legitimately.

Leaning more toward the former, but either would work.

FliegMitMir said:
"You take my parking spot every few days. Yes, I know they're not assigned. But that one is mine." This sounds so much like me in real life...
I might be interested in a role play, though not that one. The two that caught my attention were:

Leaning more toward the former, but either would work.
We could do either! PM me!

It might be a little bit before I can: I just hit 10 posts with that last one above. Unless you'd rather shoot me a message first.

[QUOTE="Ducky Girl]I can't yet.

[/QUOTE]
My bad. I saw your post count but didn't check how long you've been a member for...I'll send you a message as soon as it lets me.

Hey, I'm interested :P I liked most of the plots, quite amusing I must say :) I also liked these pairing :

• Nerd x Jock
  • Fire x Ice
  • Photographer x Actor
  • Rival Sports Teams
  • Snowed In

9forgotten said:
Hey, I'm interested :P I liked most of the plots, quite amusing I must say :) I also liked these pairing :
  • Nerd x Jock
  • Fire x Ice
  • Photographer x Actor
  • Rival Sports Teams
  • Snowed In
Wanna play some boarding school roommates?

Very interested in the Undertale one! I love that game by the way!

I'll Pm you sometime in the morning or in a little bit.

Actually I'll pm you now and we'll talk for a little bit then later when I wake up we'll talk some more and possibly start it if we like what we decide upon! Sound good?

@Ducky Girl

Archdemon said:
Very interested in the Undertale one! I love that game by the way!
I'll Pm you sometime in the morning or in a little bit.

Actually I'll pm you now and we'll talk for a little bit then later when I wake up we'll talk some more and possibly start it if we like what we decide upon! Sound good?

@Ducky Girl
Sounds good.

I absolutely love the whole jerk barista thing. I'd love to do something along those lines, with characters sort of similar to a max/chloe pairing, but not those exact characters, since I haven't played the games and only watch from afar. (Woes of a broke music major.)

Hey, I've sent you a PM but just in case you can't PM yet. I'd be really interested in doing an Until Dawn RP!

Oh and we ship the same ships! So that's a bonus!

[QUOTE="Ducky Girl]I don't know who you are, but we keep running into each other on the street and getting into screaming arguments over the stupidest things. And I'm actually looking forward to our next meeting because you're annoying as hell, but - god dammit - you're hot as fuck. And it's kind of fun to argue with you.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Ducky Girl]I keep walking in on you making out with my roommate, and I'm uncomfortably into both of you.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Ducky Girl]We're both high school teachers, and my students ship us. But I won't let them tell you.

[/QUOTE]
I'd love to do one of these if you're up for it. They are in order so that the one I'd like to do the most is on top.

I'd love to do one of these if you're still looking!

• I'm the choral director, and your voice is incredible. Why in the world did they put you in the ensembl - oh, it's because you can't act for crap. Jesus Christ.
  • I'm just supposed to be painting the set, but heard me singing while I was working. And now, you're forcing me to join the next musical.
  • We're both cosplayers, and we somehow always manage to meet each other at cons dressed as a popular ship. And people want photos of us in compromising positions, and oops - now, we're kissing.

Hey, I'm interested in:

This is a mandatory partner project, and - since everybody else is taken - I have to have you as my partner. (Would this be okay in a police line of work?)

You take my parking spot every few days. Yes, I know they're not assigned. But that one is mine. (This seriously sounds like something I would actually do on purpose lol)

I can't PM yet, but if you're still interested in rp partners, please reply :) I'm working hard on the post count, and by tomorrow I should get my PM access!

Are you okay with an MxM plot?

Specifically for "I ran away from home and knocked on the wrong door, but you still want to take me in." or Roommates at boarding school?

If so, I'm interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back