• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ignore the reply count! This is always open!

• I don't know who you are, but we keep running into each other on the street and getting into screaming arguments over the stupidest things. And I'm actually looking forward to our next meeting because you're annoying as hell, but - god dammit - you're hot as fuck. And it's kind of fun to argue with you.
  • Sometimes, we're showering at the same time - and I can hear you moaning.
  • So we've never met, but our showers on opposite sides of the same apartment wall. So sometimes, we're showering at the same time - and we sing duets.
  • We're romantic leads, and we literally hate each other's guts with a burning passion. But kissing isn't so bad, I guess.

I love all these Ideas, and would love to roleplay them with you!

I'm so down for a Undertale roleplay~ >w> I'm also interested in:

• I ran away from home and knocked on the wrong door, but you still want to take me in.
  • I'm in the nurse's office a lot with migraines, and you're always in here organizing her tongue depressors. And I really don't think you go to this school so what gives?
  • Sometimes, we're showering at the same time - and I can hear you moaning

Man, I kinda want to do all of them.. QwQ but that's probably too much to do, lol~ =w=

[QUOTE="Ducky Girl]
Hey!
  • I'm an IKEA employee, and - everyday for the past week - I've had to ask you to leave the store because you keep coming in and sleeping in the beds. Seriously, are you homeless or something? I can call a shelter.
  • I don't know who you are, but we keep running into each other on the street and getting into screaming arguments over the stupidest things. And I'm actually looking forward to our next meeting because you're annoying as hell, but - god dammit - you're hot as fuck. And it's kind of fun to argue with you.

[/QUOTE]
I like these two :)

• You're the only person who can do my elaborate stage makeup so every night, you spend half an hour in close proximity to my face - and I am distressed.
  • I keep walking in on you making out with my roommate, and I'm uncomfortably into both of you.
  • Sometimes, we're showering at the same time - and I can hear you moaning.

These intrigue me soo much if you're still looking for someone

• We're both high school teachers, and my students ship us. But I won't let them tell you.

I'm interested in doing an FxF in this plot. :3

• We hate each other, but we both have a mutual friend so we have to put up with each other.

I like that one... MXM! :3

Pm me

@Ducky Girl

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back