[IDEA] Pen & Paper Sci-Fi RP?

It makes perfect sense Ricia, sorry i haven't been on, school and a new vita and a job can do that to you lol.

I don't think so, Riddle was suppose to bring out the traits/perks/equipment with me possibly revising them or at least bringing them into one glorified area, but alas i haven't been on much and i don't know what riddle's been up to.

Progress is being very slow. I want the equipment down before I do perks and traits. The thing is,I have no clue how to balance these things. I have a good idea on what I want to see in the armoury,and a VERY broad view on how they perform in archetypes,but that's it.

This would be pretty cool. Would the players roll for their own stats, or would it be done over a chat, wherein the gm could make sure the players actually got the scores they claim on their character sheets?

[MENTION=72]Riddle78[/MENTION] - If you want, PM me a list of the equipment you see as a possibility and i will try to go over them and assign stats if nothing else.

@Noodle - Players roll their own stats. There is a dice roll feature on the forum here that won't allow you to edit it without completely deleting the roll so there is no possible way to cheat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back