I spy with my little eye... a New Game!

WhiteKnight777 said:
I'd already pretty much settled on changing moon in the interim between this post and that one - He's designed to be a primarily manipulative/social character, so it's by far the most appropriate option. He should be able to at least hold his own in combat, though, given that The Great Axe, his artifact, is quite literally an axe in addition to being a guitar.

Also, it seems I pre-empted our illustrious ST with my question :P
Yeah, you pre-empted me.

Changing Moon seems to fit the character more. Plus, the beauty of Lunars is that they're the Swiss Army Knives of Exalted. Any caste can do more-or-less anything, especially if you get a little creative.

Normal chargen for Solars, Laundreu. Don't forget, everyone, that you'll be getting extra bonus points for fleshed-out character backgrounds, short fiction about your character, and art!

trowizilla said:
Yeah, you pre-empted me.

Changing Moon seems to fit the character more. Plus, the beauty of Lunars is that they're the Swiss Army Knives of Exalted. Any caste can do more-or-less anything, especially if you get a little creative.

Normal chargen for Solars, Laundreu. Don't forget, everyone, that you'll be getting extra bonus points for fleshed-out character backgrounds, short fiction about your character, and art!
Heh, well, it wasn't me being psychic, it's just the question that seems to get asked whenever Lunars are played, so I thought I'd ask it.

Yes, Lunars are extremely versatile. Perhaps the only problem is their relatively low number of charms at the start and the difficulty of raising essence, but creativity goes a hell of a long way to fixing that.

At to character creation? Will you be setting up a subforum for character threads? It would probably make things much neater and more orderly, especially as we'll be wanting to post plenty of extra content for fun and profit.

Oh, and one final note - My changing moon's repetoire includes not only numerous forms of rock, but also, soul, smooth jazz, and other forms of musical expression. Barry White + Feeding the Bear Progression is a recipe for good times.

So. Has Her Resplendent GMness requested an official forum yet?

Just out of curiosity.....

Edit: Doh! Beaten to the punch!

I've, um, mostly just been hunting around for a good name for the game. I'll be requesting a forum pronto, though.

The Path Less Traveled? Meaning the path the wandering group takes and the path the world builders take? Just a suggestion.....

I've PM'd you with information on the Solar bond. Essentially, each Lunar is bonded to one Solar, as mate, friend, adviser, whatever. The Lunar gains an Intimacy to that mate and there are in game benefits - and detriments - to the bond. It's a good way for the ST to implement story hooks, and it would be an interesting RP challenge. Look over the PM and if you're interested, we can talk. I don't want to commit to it without discussing it somewhat. So let me know.

We have a forum and a brand-spanking-new OOC thread. (Not for spankings, however.) Let's move all the chatter over to its new home!

i hope for you Axelgear that you didn't, but even if you did, there are other open games around. look in the Game Status List, and you can see what games are open, and send the ST a PM, and you might find a game. Cheer up!

It's okay. I'll find another. There's only two open when I checked last but that may have changed. Maybe next time. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back