I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So, you do the test thing and play as the result? So, if you got trader, you'd play as a trader?

@Takayushi Okay well I guess I should have explained that better, sorry. It's more like you build a character solely around that personality type. So you still have basic CS things to feel out but like since you're a craftsmen then obviously your strengths would be in forging weapons and stuff and the bio would be built around creating what your character is now. Does that make sense?

McMajestic said:
@Takayushi Okay well I guess I should have explained that better, sorry. It's more like you build a character solely around that personality type. So you still have basic CS things to feel out but like since you're a craftsmen then obviously your strengths would be in forging weapons and stuff and the bio would be built around creating what your character is now. Does that make sense?
You're fine! I understood the gist, I was just double checking. Also, for the picture, do you prefer real or anime..?

I'm good with either. I'm personally using an anime picture because I can't find a good representation with a realistic one but if you can go for it xD

McMajestic said:
I'm good with either. I'm personally using an anime picture because I can't find a good representation with a realistic one but if you can go for it xD
I was praying you'd say anime. Just making sure.

I actually took this awhile ago to try and make it my siggy but I still can't figure out how to do this. You'll just have to take my word when I say got the Tactician. I can take it again if you need the description.

Also, I'll be making my character tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it!

McMajestic said:
What do you mean? What should I explain? @Jasil
The whole RP personality thing. How will that work?

Oh and btw I replied in broken family

Well you'll take the quiz and let's just say you get Trader as an example. You're entire character would then be based off the short summary they give for 'The Trader' (In my signature). So like, a trait would be her desire for money, weakness would be greed, and then her background would somehow lead her to become a trader. Does that make sense? @Jasil

McMajestic said:
Well you'll take the quiz and let's just say you get Trader as an example. You're entire character would then be based off the short summary they give for 'The Trader' (In my signature). So like, a trait would be her desire for money, weakness would be greed, and then her background would somehow lead her to become a trader. Does that make sense? @Jasil
Yea okay. I think I got a grasp on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back