I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dominaiscna said:
Reading it at le moment
Btw what are the ancients exactly? Coz i have an idea..
They're just another species I invented

Dominaiscna said:
@ChronosCoded 's lore segment?
Or is one religious and one.....uh mythical?
I would say yes, her gods mentioned in her lore are the same ones in my lore, but that's just my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
ChronosCoded said:
They're just another species I invented
I would say yes
I was tempted to work something in either about ancients or the godz that might link to the source of black magic.

Dominaiscna said:
I was tempted to work something in either about ancients or the godz that might link to the source of black magic.
You should do the ancients, that would probably work better seeing as how they're more brutal than the gods. You can do whatever you want though.

Last edited by a moderator:
back~! and yeah, unless new exciting info comes along I'm pretty sure the gods mentioned are one in the same~

also love the lore >w< @ChronosCoded

and black magic could possibly deal with both? like originally it came from the ancients but as the ancients were killed off the gods could now have some domains over it in the current forms?

Spotsvannia said:
back~! and yeah, unless new exciting info comes along I'm pretty sure the gods mentioned are one in the same~
also love the lore >w< @ChronosCoded

and black magic could possibly deal with both? like originally it came from the ancients but as the ancients were killed off the gods could now have some domains over it in the current forms?
Thanks! And yeah, that does sound like a good plan for the lore!

Well it seems that History and religion of the common has been covered. I suppose I shall work on the races, specifically the elves.

Oh yah, i was also going to ask. In this world, is there such thing as a halfblood? So half elven half human or half human and whatever other species there are? Or are intespecial relations biologically or socially impossible?

Dominaiscna said:
Oh yah, i was also going to ask. In this world, is there such thing as a halfblood? So half elven half human or half human and whatever other species there are? Or are intespecial relations biologically or socially impossible?
Er, mind if I bud in real quick again? I would say its possible...

All fantasy creatures exist in this realm! Anybody who wants to help me with lore on it please PM me!

Dominaiscna said:
I would think so...for the most part anyway. There would be certain species that wouldn't mix but yeah.

images

oh wow, the main chat's kinda really died down there, should we pick things back up or wait till after all the lore setting up is done?

Getting the lore finished might make things more clear but still respond to the main thread. That's fine xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back