I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kiroshiven said:
damn it they need to add the funny rating for the OOC as well.
images
In hype cookies!

ok so I'm back because I've been working all day. I see that in ooc alone there is 204 unread posts. This could take a while....

PenguinFox said:
ok so I'm back because I've been working all day. I see that in ooc alone there is 204 unread posts. This could take a while....
good luck my friend, though the IC shouldn't be too bad.

I'm getting ready to leave to go get some flashcards and other stuff as I study for my AP World history final just so you all know. Don't be too crazy while I'm gone lol

McMajestic said:
I'm getting ready to leave to go get some flashcards and other stuff as I study for my AP World history final just so you all know. Don't be too crazy while I'm gone lol
Lel have fun

I have ap maths next friday so.. Well if you die, i shall die with you xD

Real quick before I leave I've noticed some mention of creatures like dragons and griffons for instance so answer my poll so I can figure out what kind of world we're in

McMajestic said:
Real quick before I leave I've noticed some mention of creatures like dragons and griffons for instance so answer my poll so I can figure out what kind of world we're in
Well the griffons thing is KEY to my entire Order, so even if I don't hit the poll, you know my vote.

Woo just finished ooc! Am now ready to move on.

McMajestic said:
Dominaiscna said:
Lel have fun
I have ap maths next friday so.. Well if you die, i shall die with you xD
You guys got this. I believe at you! ^^

Oh, well I've got to head out for a bit, can't wait to see what crazy things y'all get up to while I'm out~!

Guys I have found an hour long version of my favorite song when writing. I'm squealing like a little girl.

[media]

[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back