Hybrid, Magic Camp

Here in soviet russia, the elements do not control us, we control the elements!

But magic aside from your power is not good. She said you only get one.

never said anything was wrong. I like your style, its noice. I don't have a "muscle" type charecter yet in any of my rp's i might make one. Man, i love jumping from the calm collected dreamy sarthiss to the streetwise smart alec marcet (another dude I have in another RP i'm doing with Eevee and some others) to the mentaly insane and loud but stealthy Rey Gale (the dude i have in the zombie apocalipse one.)

I mean, I'm kinda schizophrenic, but this helps a bit, all the people in my head stay online.

its against the rules. can't have two powers, you cut off the first part.

and te last part. you looking to start trouble or what?

I only included the parts I didn't understand.

I made sure only to include metal related powers. I only want to understand what your point is so I can fix it. But I don't have enough information on what the problem IS

My character's powers are "no good." I'm not allowed to have two powers, yes, I get that. And you're kind of saying that I do have too powers.

Look this is pointless. Its was probably just a misunderstanding. Things like this happen all the time. Just tell me if you have any concerns and lets end this.

Nonono, I said MAGIC ASIDE FROM YOUR POWER... is not good, lol.

so like, nobody is running around with a friggin pirhana gun, lol. I was just sayin hey, ain't nobody doin this and thats good xD

Sorry, I don't always communicate clearly

i gotta leave at 10, i might get on like, 15 minutes later. That ok, like, what time is it where you are now, 9:55 where i am

@FlameintheRoses we aren't in the camp, you been following?

you want me to come back too and just leave her there or what?

you wanna go next eevee?

imma repost that thing so you can react to it, sorry.

I'm sorry I seemed to have died off from this role-play. Care to fill me in with what has happened in my absence? That would help a lot. :)

@FlameintheRoses

nothing much. Sarthiss left Rosalie in a pile of ash by a tree to keep her warm, you shouldn't have any symptoms of your concussion because steph healed you, and Eevee, sarthiss, and Wolf (a friendly hellhound) are talking nearby. You should be able to find them by hearing. If you can't, children of fire can sence heat, so she should be able to find Sarthiss.

Okay, thank you!

I'm gonna continue posting tomorrow, it's almost 11pm where I live and I am very exhausted. I shall role play some more tomorrow :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back