• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Husks RP

I hope you all like my group "Husks-Bane".

Made my post and it took a lot longer than it should have O.o

*Sits at a writing-desk, located upon the desk is a plaque with the words "GM". Ruffles through papers and scribbles down writings here or there. Along with making random mumbles or odd facial expressions while ensnared in deep thought.*

*Drags Bea towards the desk and starts dancing around it impatiently while chanting a song named Hurry great Ishnorb our GM*

*Is drug along with Alida and sits on the desk next to Ish* Our RP is definitely something right now xD

*Looks up from papers.*

Oh, hello.

I promise i'll have something after work. ^_^

*Sighs*

But sadly I woke up late this morning and am in a rush.

*Goes back to working at GM desk.*

Ah no rush, I have to shower and sign a lease later anyway (Social anxiety + lease signing = no fun for me, except that I get an apartment out of the deal)

Naww good luck you two! I've been ignoring my responsibilities for the whole afternoon, so I guess I'll finally get to that now :\

May the odds ever be in your favor

Bea said:
I have a reply for you :3
Yessum, I saw it days ago. But the rule is to wait for two responses to post again, so I was waiting :) I will post as soon as I can get more than a few minutes online!

Oh yeah crap sorry forgot about that xD Its not like that in my other active RP so it slipped my mind~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back