• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Husks RP

Bea said:
I tried x_x
If you are referring to your intro post, it seemed quiet alright to me ^-^

Not sure if I want to post my next post tonight or tomorrow.

I'm a rather patient individual, not sure if I want to wait & give others more of a chance to post an intro post. :/

ishnorb said:
If you are referring to your intro post, it seemed quiet alright to me ^-^
Not sure if I want to post my next post tonight or tomorrow.

I'm a rather patient individual, not sure if I want to wait & give others more of a chance to post an intro post. :/
I was yes, Sorry I'm really tired tonight so my mind has been just gone pretty much all day, And either way is fine with me :) No rush~

Well i hope you get your energy/mind back soon! ^_^ (I know that tends to happen to me from time to time as well lol)

I have my post pretty much ready. May make some minor changes. Just feel like giving some peeps more time to make that intro post. (I shall tag them now so they know I've said something xD (No rush though guys. I know it's holidays and all for some folks))

(Those who yet to Intro-Post: @Stamper
@Archie)

I just feel like my intro post was so short and tiny compared to the rest xD I've not been doing very...detailed? RPs? I generally don't post even a paragraph so I apologize if it takes me a few posts to get back into long replies without feeling like I'm just dragging it on with boring stuff xD

It's completely alright, no worries.

I understand the "needing to get back into the swing of things". I just recently rejoined the game of RP'ing a couple months ago or so.

Bea said:
I just feel like my intro post was so short and tiny compared to the rest xD I've not been doing very...detailed? RPs? I generally don't post even a paragraph so I apologize if it takes me a few posts to get back into long replies without feeling like I'm just dragging it on with boring stuff xD
Yaaay, more innpeople! ;D

And don't worry dear, your post is good! Everyone has their own style of writing and if you feel like trying to be more detailed, feel free to give it a try. We all learn by trial and error after all. No obligation of course ;) And if you do want to try, you can always ask me (and I'm quite sure Kitty and Camille and anyone else for that matter) for advice and such! ^_^

Just make sure you enjoy your writing ghehe.... Wow, I feel like the wise old grandma saying stuff like that hahahha

Last edited by a moderator:
So i'm starting to notice i'm having a minor issue when it comes to this RP......

Every time I try to make a post, I cant seem to stop writing without making several damn paragraphs xD

I wouldn't say this is a negative thing, (Unless you don't like reading a lot ;o ) but still going to point it out.

ishnorb said:
So i'm starting to notice i'm having a minor issue when it comes to this RP......
Every time I try to make a post, I cant seem to stop writing without making several damn paragraphs xD

I wouldn't say this is a negative thing, (Unless you don't like reading a lot ;o ) but still going to point it out.
We shall have the opposite issue then because I struggle to write even a single paragraph! LOL

It typically happens when I use a universe for a RP which i use for other things as well. (Like short-stories. Have debated on writing a book of sorts on a universe extremely similar to this, but not sure.)

I'd say it's all about getting back into the swing of things. I remember when i had trouble a while back with making hefty posts. (Yet there's no obligation to keep up with our posting size. Not sure how other casual RP's run, but I would think mine is a little more relaxed on size. Since if you look at the rules, there are no post-size rules. O.o )

ishnorb said:

No worries Ish, I have the exact same problem and I think we all like reading hahaha

ishnorb said:
Well i hope you get your energy/mind back soon! ^_^ (I know that tends to happen to me from time to time as well lol)
I have my post pretty much ready. May make some minor changes. Just feel like giving some peeps more time to make that intro post. (I shall tag them now so they know I've said something xD (No rush though guys. I know it's holidays and all for some folks))

(Those who yet to Intro-Post: @Stamper
@Archie)

I promise I will soon!

Alright, as stated before, no rush. However me saying no rush, doesn't help me be any less excited. xD

GAH WORDS CANNOT EXPLAIN MY HYPE FOR THIS ROLE-PLAY THANK YOU ALL MY LOVELY PLAYERS.

hh5aBci.jpg

I noticed that my time may be a bit occupied today, thus I will probably not have time to finish my post and post it today. Though tomorrow most definitely.

(This will also give
@AlidaMaria a bit more time to post. ^_^ )

ishnorb said:
I noticed that my time may be a bit occupied today, thus I will probably not have time to finish my post and post it today. Though tomorrow most definitely.

(This will also give @Bea I tried to include all of the innpeople in my post!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back