• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hunter X Hunter Interest Check

Mmmmmm...............I can't really choose as to which Nen Type my character should have, considering I'm always trapped because they have such a Transmuter Personality, but Emitters are cool too......I think I'd prefer for the Characters to have their Nen Types decided based on Personality. But I'd like for us to very much know our Nen Type after being accepted, because it gives us time to work on or Nen Style of Usage and Expression which we can plan with our characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, looks like I will be the one choosing them then ^-^ I'll start making the thread and finish the info once I get a good idea of which idea we're going with.

Alright although none of the information is up yet, the thread is up - put your vote on the poll about the timeline (Which will decide what most of the plot will be about). There's a poll on the thread so it will help to know what the most popular idea is~

Detailed - Hunter X Hunter (Detailed)

Hello~ Unfortunately this sorta died before starting..But if you know others who might be interested I will probably try make it again if we can gather enough people ^-^

*Awkwardly walks backwards into the dark alley, continuing to snap fingers.*

All kidding aside I put up another interest check for Vampire Knight and Hunter x Hunter. It does not seem to be doing well.

Btw I love how on occasion the gif in your signature shows up. It's a good gif. Hisoka is clearly the best character.

[QUOTE="Lunaria Silver]Btw I love how on occasion the gif in your signature shows up. It's a good gif. Hisoka is clearly the best character.

[/QUOTE]
It's supposed to always show up & yes he's my favorite anime character :3 My username is somewhat a reference I made towards him.

Last edited by a moderator:
It shows up on occasion for a few seconds. The rest of the time it looks like this.

nogifs.jpg

Okay so I'm confused as to whether this is or isn't a thing. If it is I'm totally down and if it isn't but might be in the future then I am down at that as yet undetermined point in time.

Ah the answer to why your gif does not appear in your signature is cause gifs are not allowed in signatures~ @Sinister Clown

This is because if gifs were allowed in signatures it could crash the site on some people's devices. It already takes quite a bit for me on the phone.

And I see that you guys are interested in Hunter x Hunter. Although I don't have a Fandom roleplay of HxH to offer, I have a Colosseum Fandom roleplay of HxH centered around the Heavens Arena. If you guys are interested I have a link in my signature. Sorry, I've been stalking this thread~

Oh cool. I will probably join that, though not right this second because I'm a little bit busy at the moment. But I shall fill out a character sheet later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back