• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Human and monster

Wyndrunner

Reality Age 36
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It was a spring evening when, after the last show in the town of Serra Vista, our circus was heading to Tucson. As night had already fallen, we camped in Coronado Forest, far from civilization. However, trying to escape from this circus that held me captive, I ended up being caught in a trap. At some distance from me there is an animal wounded in a similar trap.

Blair wandered around the forest, keeping an eye out for the bear cub she was sent here for. She whistled along to a nameless tune that had been stuck in her head for a while, bobbing her head slightly.

Not particularly paying attention to where she was going, Blair managed to trip on a stick. Yelping as she fell down, the human caught a glimpse of, what looked like, a horse inside some kind of trap.

Seeing a person nearby, I called for help. I couldn't move at all because the trap would hurt me more. In the meantime, I was thinking about the possible reaction of the person in question when he would have come closer and seen what I really was. I didn't know if that person had ever been to any of the Mythic Circus shows.

Blair looks up at the voice. Since when could horses speak?

Well..This wasn't why she was here, but it wouldn't hurt to help two animals while she was here.

As Blair approaches the animal she starts noticing a few things that are off. Well, a lot of things that are off. Like how it has a human torso..and wings..and..hair-

The human lets out a little squeak of fear.

-Hey, don't be afraid. I will do you no harm. Please come and help me. I can't free myself. I tell the girl who had approached and seemed to be a little afraid of me.

Blair sucks in a breath of air. Great. It could talk, too.

Well, at least it asked nicely, she supposes. Blair walks over to the trapped animal, unsheathing her blade.

"How'd this even happen?" She questions, trying to cut through the wire.

"-I tried to escape from the circus where I am a prisoner and forced to play in shows. Not that it's a problem to play in shows, but the way I'm treated is the problem. Without benefiting from equal rights with human actors. Without the right to have days off and without a salary. My work, my talent, is not recognized. And neither are the valued ideas is not appreciated." I Say

Blair snaps one of the cords off with a quiet, "Oh."

"I would offer to take you with me, but I'm not sure how well that would go."

-"Thank You. I think we can try. Maybe I escape by a unfortunatly life I have here or they search me and this become a follow adventure. Nobody can know what happening." I Say

"Uh-" Blair is hesitant for a moment before nodding. "Okay. We can try."

She continues to peel off the wire. Hopefully, this wouldn't take too long so she could get the bear and get out.

The clow bear trap held me tight with spikes in the leg and had a mechanism that was quite difficult to undo. The trap has a system anti-fraction for other persons can't theft the animal caught in it. My leg was bleeding and the pain become stronger. I whinny strong by pain.

Blair frowns. "Hold on...Horse Girl, just a little longer."

After a few more seconds of struggling, Blair pulls open the trap with a triumphant "Yes!"

-Thank You. My name is Wyndrunner. How your name my dear savior? I Say

Also, Nice to meet you, Blair.

I try to walk but the pain does not let me use my leg. So I start to use my wings and fly at a short a little altitude in the air.

Blair looks at Wyndrunner with awe, before she remembers why she was here in the first place.

"Actually, do you think you could help me find something?" She asks, before adding in. "I left the rest of my supplies at the truck, so you might have to wait a bit to get patched up."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back