• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

xD because sometimes they will tell people they are going to watch something on a certain date and they invite people to watch with them.
Oh! Cool. Well, yea. Rabbit is a good site for that too. My only issue is that I can't use it because I can update firefox for some reason. *My laptop is old!!!*

I was checking my E-mail today... because I had literally over 4k unread E-mails because I never check it. xD and I found some messages between my husband and I from like 11 years ago. LOL

I was checking my E-mail today... because I had literally over 4k unread E-mails because I never check it. xD and I found some messages between my husband and I from like 11 years ago. LOL
Cute!

I found out that Rabb.it shares the screen and don't need a dvd or torret to watch it. We can actually look it up and ta-da! we can watch it whenever! IT even have microphones to talk in and camera functions that can be turned on and off if you like and we can share the remote or the control of the video too. It's really cool! Zer0 Zer0

I wonder if it's fun to RP, though. I mean, battle, and then battle again. Hmmm. Unless we timeskip to the portal opening enough for the giants to come through. Watchu two think? Katsuya Katsuya

Well I mean... there isn't really anything to play in between. lol this is end game, there is going to be a lot of fighting with little interludes because at this point any interruptions wouldn't make sense.

Well I mean... there isn't really anything to play in between. lol this is end game, there is going to be a lot of fighting with little interludes because at this point any interruptions wouldn't make sense.
I wonder if we should get to it, after RPing the twins and Serena's side.

I wonder if it's fun to RP, though. I mean, battle, and then battle again. Hmmm. Unless we timeskip to the portal opening enough for the giants to come through. Watchu two think? Katsuya Katsuya
Skittle has a point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back